Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by svtrichie View Post
    not going to be able to make it. With the wife expecting in just two days, I dont want to leave the house very far. But will make it another day. Someone take some pics.
    You have the best reason for not going, take care and let us know when you become a Dad.

I will see the rest of you guys tomorrow morning.

Mike
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:
    85 Saleen #73-GT,2R,TuTone,Cruise,Pos,5spd,Charcoal
    ***August 2015 ROTM Winner!***

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Sand Beige
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Charcoal
    90LX-Oxford Wht,5spd,Sunroof,5.0 Hatchback
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

86 50CPRI

Very nice to meet you Mike and Sue, and again Ron: Love your rides!

Wow, some nice rides here in AZ.

Thanks Pete!
    We enjoyed meeting Mikela(sp) and your daughter, & finally getting to see the 86 RS that you have owned for almost 2 1/2 decades and driven more miles than most cars make it in a lifetime!

Mike it was good to meet you in person too....maybe we will have a few more join us next month, so that my poor SVO doesn't feel so outnumbered by nice T'Tops.....LOL
    Ron
    I never seem to get the nut that holds the steering wheel fixed

I need to find me a t-top

I need to find me a t-top
    Ttops are a bit intense during the summer, but they are great the rest of the year. When I was looking for my 86 (the white Mustang GT in the picture above) ttops was one of the things it had to have (along with that color combo, and a 5-speed).
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

I had an 86 t-top way back in the day with a 94 carbed cobra motor. One of many I shouldn't have sold

A few of us from central Az are getting together again Saturday the 8th of June.
    This time we are meeting at the Kmart/Mixteca Car Cruise on 67th Ave. & Bell Rd. around 6:30 PM.
    The second Saturday evening is always Mustang night so the 8th they will be spotlighting Ponys.
    There are always 20+ newer ones there, but only a hand full of Foxes, & very few foureyes. So far I have only seen one other SVO. That is a pretty low number for a cruise that pulls in between 350-500 cars each week.

http://www.desertcruisers.com/index....eininfo&id=278

Come on out of hiding all of you foureye owners in the area and let's show them some "foureyed pride" on the 8th.
    Ron

I'm looking forward to it Ron, great idea incorporating our get togethers with this show. I went for the first time last weekend (it's held every weekend, but the 8th is Mustang night) and there were some great looking cars in attendance. Everything from 30's Cadallics to Hemi Roadrunners to 2000 era Mustangs and Camaros...and everything I between. If you are a fan of classic cars and trucks and you live in the Phoenix metro area I highly recommend checking this show out. Plus we can all hang out, check out each others rides, BS face to face, and represent four eyed Mustangs and Capri's (I was the only four eyed car there last week).

I hope some of you can make it, we had a great time at the last FEP meeting and this won't be any different (except this time we can have a few cold beers instead of hot coffee).

See you there!
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

86 50CPRI

Im in, just have to tidy up the Notch a little first. The Capri might make another appearance

Quote Originally Posted by TopGear86 View Post
    ..............I hope some of you can make it, we had a great time at the last FEP meeting and this won't be any different (except this time we can have a few cold beers instead of hot coffee).

See you there!
    Nancy is pretty strict about no alcohol on the cruise grounds, but I am sure that The Mixteca can provide a couple of ice cold suds on their misted patio if we get there early enough.
    Ron

86 50CPRI

I had a carryout pollo asada taco salad a couple of weeks ago that was AWESOME!!! AND, they do margaritas as well....

"VAYA"
    That sounds pretty good to me Pete!
    Ron

Mike Croke

Just to see, I checked on Google maps. From our house in Queen Creek, 67th Ave and Bell is 61.4 miles each way.

We have a friend who lives at 43rd Ave and Union Hills that we visit some times. Typically takes us about an hour and fifteen minutes to get there.

86 50CPRI

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Croke View Post
    Just to see, I checked on Google maps. From our house in Queen Creek, 67th Ave and Bell is 61.4 miles each way.

We have a friend who lives at 43rd Ave and Union Hills that we visit some times. Typically takes us about an hour and fifteen minutes to get there.
    So...what are you saying, Mike? Your friends Mustang is welcome,too.. as there are usually a good number of late models also. It would be a nice get together.

Mike Croke

Pete, I'm saying I'm old and can't stay out that late any more.

And Paul's car still doesn't run. It is very shiny though. Memorial Day weekend, we went up and did some some wiring, mostly for the DCC controller for his electric water pump and dual Contour fans. Got the steering column installed properly and the Flaming River shaft is installed. The interior is really nice. It WILL be a cool car eventually.

86 50CPRI

I wasnt referring to THAT Mustang...rather the new GT,hence the late model reference. If i didnt already have half my wifes family over,Id offer you guys a room for the night. Ahhhh well...

What about the Pavilions in Scottsdale saturday night. I think mustang night is the fourth saturday.

What about the Pavilions in Scottsdale saturday night. I think mustang night is the fourth saturday.
    We haven't made it to the Pavilions show yet, but have heard lots of people talk about it.
    I guess if we could get a group together to make it to the Mustang Night there we could try that also.
    That would be about 20 miles closer to Queen Creek than the Mixteca Cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Croke View Post

Sooo, Are you folks going to make the long drive up this Saturday Evening?
    We could make the metro-area foureyed cars & coffee cruise somewhere down your way later. Just let us know when/where there is a some neat attraction in the southeast valley.
    Our thought is to make it a valley wide cruise by getting together in various areas from time to time. That way it won't always be a long drive for the same ones who attend.
    Ron

See you guys tonight at the 67th and Bell show.
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

not going to make it, too long of a drive for me. Maybe when it gets cooler since I drive a vert.

Are you gonna go to the Scottsdale Pavillions on Mustang night? I'm up for that.
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

I will be there but with the family. We usually go up there twice a month to walk around. The mustang will be sitting more since the newborn.

86 50CPRI

sooo the 22nd, @ the Pavilions for Mustang night. Boy, that's a long drive for me, but I guess I could make it. Maybe, we can see a few more brethren in one place

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast