Close

Jeremiah1977

Unhappy 87 5.0 stang engine harness diagram with THE gray/black/green 8 pin connectors help!

I HAVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR A WEEK TO GET A DAMN 87 MUSTANG 5.0 ( GRAY AND BLACK) 8 PIN CONNECTORS and (Green 8 PIN CONNECTOR by the ECU) DIAGRAM. WHY DOES THIS NOT EXSIST ON ANY SITE OR IN ANY BOOK I CAN FIND O.0!!!. The connectors are the 2 close to the test plug toward the end of the wireharness next to the self tester at the end of the engine harness..

ALL I FIND ARE THE 88-93 DIAGRAMS THAT DO NOT HELP ME FIX MY PROBLEM ;( THERE CONNECTORS ARE BLACK AND BROWN AND I DONT THINK ARE THE SAME WIRING SET UP AS THE 87 MUSTANG 5.0. I NEED THIS BECAUSE I HAVE PUT THE 5.0 ENGINE, EEC HARNESS AND ECU WITH 5 SPEED TRANS IN MY 96 N/A 300ZX.

I BELIEVE THE GRAY AND BLACK CONNECTOR NEED TO PLUGGED INTO TO HAVE POWER TO THE (EEC, HEGO, TFI, FUEL RELAY AND SOME GAUGES I'LL NEED TO PUT IN THE CAR OR SPLICE INTO. IF YOU CAN HELP ME I WOULD BE SUPER!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT FULL. HERES MY INTERNET BUSINESS CARD.

Txs much : Jeremiah
    Email: extrememotorsport@live.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/extrememotorsport

Uh, 87 and 88 should be exactly the same.
    1986 CHP SSP Coupe