Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FEP Super Member

sounds like it has a bunch of old FMS(Ford Motorsport) goodies from back in the day... post up a couple pics of what you're talking about...
    71 Dodge Demon Green/Blk big turbo slant 6 in progress
    83 GT Red/Blk HCI 306/ 3550/ 4.30 8.8
    93 LX Reef Blue/ Grey stock bolts on's/ T5/ 3.55 8.8
    page 1 of my 83 GT build thread
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=85989

93 LX build thread
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...73#post1569973

FEP Senior Member

Pics of the heads.... Drool.... And I'll tak'em lol
    1986 Saleen #26 - Saugus Pace Car
    1988 Range Rover Classic - The Shop Truck

Been trying to but this site doesnt agree with my phone. Dont own a computer(long story) also i know i keep posting new threads about things im sure i could search for but the search feature doesnt work on my phone as well...same as the pics just poppes up the option and as soon as i touch it it goes away.

FEP Super Member

Try to search for a photobucket mobile app for your phone and upload them that way
    71 Dodge Demon Green/Blk big turbo slant 6 in progress
    83 GT Red/Blk HCI 306/ 3550/ 4.30 8.8
    93 LX Reef Blue/ Grey stock bolts on's/ T5/ 3.55 8.8
    page 1 of my 83 GT build thread
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=85989

93 LX build thread
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...73#post1569973

Ok im ****ing lost. Problem returned. Now its at 4000rpm instead of 3. No vacuum leaks,fat blue spark,checked fuel pressure while driving3800rpm its sitting at about 40lbs even with the car acting up.even sprayed carb cleaner around the intake/vacuume lines hoping for a air leak. Spent several hours ohming out every wire in the harness. Checked engine ground. Pulled fuel rail check injectors. Got a guy thats been trying to trade me 1g cash and his 95 gt and i swear its getting hard to say no. Guess you gotta love something before it can really get under your skin. Theres more ive done so just start throwing out ides and ill either do it or let u know i already have

Ummm this car was converted to maf...then why is my vacuum line still on my map and wont run if i take it off

Snowball effect works. Another problem. Gotta buy new injectors had rust in the lines. What lb would be best? Factory motor i think.
    Previous mustangs
    90 lx 5.0 swap (totaled) :'(
    89 hatch gt (sold)
    90 lx 2.3(sold)
    85 3.8 vert (sold)

Factory is 19 lbs. There should be numbers on yours that you can cross reference to see if they were upgraded. My guess is they are going to be 24 lb injectors based on what you've said in your post. That's about the largest you want to go before upgrading the heads etc.... Then again, maybe the PO did all that for you already.

Thanks. I dunno wtf had all been done. Being a dd i cant just go to tearing it down and looking yet. Will get the buck tag numbers and see what thatll tell me this weekend. Have a strong feeling the moto is a later model as well. But seeing as when i looked for the block numbers they have been erased i dunno. Why would you destroy the block number? And ps all those fms emblems are aftermarket. Not original. Hell a few were stickers i pealed off. Shes fast but theres a few things im noticing that makes little to no sense. Still need to find another computer. Wanna go back to maf
    Previous mustangs
    90 lx 5.0 swap (totaled) :'(
    89 hatch gt (sold)
    90 lx 2.3(sold)
    85 3.8 vert (sold)

Are you going to keep the car and do any further updates?
    If so, you may want to go with a 36 lb injector. If not, go with the 24lb.

Also with the block numbers ground off? May be a chop shop engine. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
    four 5 Customs - Custom Upholstery StL

85 Hatch 5oh EFI transplant
    93 LX Vert.... Deceased

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12