Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

and the person who made it happen, the man, the myth, the legend......

1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage 5.0
    1987 Mercury Cougar XR-7 5.0 (Traded)
    1989 Lincoln LSC 5.0 HO (Sold)
    2008 Saab 9-7x Aero 6.0 LS2 (1 of 555)
    2011 Ford Flex SEL (Family Hauler)

Huge thanks to Ed and his wife for putting on another great event. I think Ed was even responsible for ordering the insanely perfect weather, lol. And Joe, thanks for the hospitality thus morning, great way to start the day, even if we were a little late.

Was nice to meet some new faces and see other friends again, super cool gang. Already can't wait till next year, and hopefully I will be making it to the beach with you guys as well.

I will try to get up some of my pics tomorrow too. How the heck can today be over all ready!
    Last edited by 69clark; 07-21-2012 at 11:11 PM.
    Tom

CAMMED & SLAMMED! For more build pics and updates: http://www.facebook.com/SINISBuilt

For being "BUILT not BOUGHT" I am still broke!

Awww heck I can't sleep - who was I kidding! lol

After heading out at a hair after 7am and being on the road for about 10 minutes it started to rain! DOH! However, we got lucky and it stopped after about 15 min and it was smooth sailing from there! The weather was amazing and we only encountered 1 knucklehead driver on the ride in - Zero traffic - it was awesome!

We rumbled our way to Lubner's house to wait for the rest of the crew and after a few minutes there were 3 Capris and 2 Mustangs in his driveway! Who else can say he had 2 ascMcLaren Coupes in their driveway! TOO COOL!

After a Dan, Tom and Ken arrived we had some bagels and coffee (The accommadions were great Joe much appreciated), some cleaning time and some BS'ing then we were off to the park!

It's always awesome to cruise with fellow 4eye'ers - we had the neighbors looking that's for sure! Hope they don't give you grief Joe! lol

We arrived at the park to meet the rest of the crew...and again it's always so cool to see a huge group of cars waiting! I get goosebumps thinking about it!

Ed and the crew did an awesome job with getting everything setup - we even had food hand delivered! It was awesome - great job Ed - we all appreciate the effort you and your family put forth in order to make this happen! Kudos my friend!

More BS'ing, oogling over cars, food and pics was the norm for the rest of the morning and afternoon. Great people, great cars and a great day - Dave's pics' definitely summed it up!

At around 4.30 or so we gathered the troops for the cruise to Cedar Beach - even with a stop for gas, and a huddle, we managed to keep all 16 of us together. Big thanks to Ed's son Kyle and his slick T-bird Turbocoupe for keeping the group in the back (that had no idea where they were going) on track so we could all have fun on Ocean Parkway!!

Even after year 3 for me - words can't express Ocean Parkway! It's the best road ever! :-) The view, the cruising, the racing everything! It was absolutely awesome!

Big thanks to Gina for the amazing pics and vids - and of course for putting up with the my car crap! She's a trooper! :-)

Thanks again Ed and Joe for the accommodations and thanks to everyone else for coming - it was nice to meet some new people and great to see everyone else! Is it 2013 yet?

VIDS FIRST! WOOT WOOT!

Me and Domingo rolling on along with some drive-by's - His car rolls dude - WOW (you can hear me say it! LOL) - He was clearly toyin' with me!
    Everything is in HD but they still might be processing so the HD option might not be there yet...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuEyU2j4nLU

Me and Bryan:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVXghGSQhc4

Me and Bryan again - LOVE your car Bro! She rolls that's for sure! My girly talk at the end is me imitating your girl! lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAImu5OiyE8

Everyone driving by:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqz2yUl7CgI

At Joe's this morning!

Stan's car is SICK!

On the way to the park:

Ok I'm beat now - will post more pics tomorrow! I have a ton!

Great pics Guys! Thanks for sharing! There were some truly awesome cars there today!

Truly jealous of getting to spend a day with that many others who obviously love these cars as much as I do!

My favorite which obviously I am biased... Can you guess why?

Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by n20capri View Post

On the way to the park:

Mike, great time chatting it up with you again this year, as always your car is insane. Some day I hope to see your SVO.

I have to say Its rare to get to see pics your own car in motion and from the rear, I really like the looks of it in this picture. Thanks for posting it.
    Tom

CAMMED & SLAMMED! For more build pics and updates: http://www.facebook.com/SINISBuilt

For being "BUILT not BOUGHT" I am still broke!

Great vids & pics Mike

86 50CPRI

WOW, what a collection!! Awesome photos! I see a few new wallpaper photos already!!

Thanks guys! Yeah Tom it was awesome! A few more pics for ya!

Also, I'm going to post mostly the specialty pics I took at the park - for obvious reasons of course! I'll put a link to ALL the pics I took at the end though.

Stan, Me and Rick lined up! 3 ascMcLaren Capri's in one place? YUP! Needless to say I could barely control myself!

Rick I might have to copy your wheel selection!

The coveted netted halo and the awesome Fox-a-Que hat!

Me:

Stan:

Rick:

Yes Please:

END THE THREAD HERE!

WOW!

looks like a great time was had by all.

More...

I like this one!

The huddle! lol - Figuring out the plan to the beach!

SICK PIC!

Sorry for my fat head being in the way...Gina HAD the shot but I F'd it up!

Last set!!!

SOMEONE was having fun! lol

We were laughing at how Kyle was giving directions to me from behind! lol

ALL THE PICS I TOOK ARE HERE:
    http://www.mikemartinelli.com/index....cs/2012FEPBBQ/

wow! my car's paint keeps peeling by the second! take it for a drive and it flies off!! That "SICK PIC" is.... SICK, Mike! Love the pics!! keep them coming.

Here's some from me:

this one is destined for the July page of the 2013 calendar...

Rick's ASC IS SICK!!!!!!!!!! Love it.

Your's ain't to shabby either

Five Cats Missing it's silver sister... LOL

Official FOX-A-QUE Threads
    : 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009

is this love?? or what... LOL.. and more from the Hut

Official FOX-A-QUE Threads
    : 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009

Awesome pics Ed! Awww such a nice family!

The wild child, the oddball, the baby, and the twins! BIG brother and little brother! lol But yeah someone is missing! I just can't figure out who though...

Quote Originally Posted by eeprete

I want to give a quick thank you to Ed and Kristen. Ed, you put together a great event every year. I know you couldn't do it without the help of your wife. Awesome job, you always find a way to make us all feel like a big family. I need to get ready for my long trek home. It was so great to make more friends this weekend. Hope everyone who left already had a nice ride home and to those going to the show today have a great time. I'll talk later more and post some pics when I get home.
    Stan
    1986 Ford Mustang Saleen #80 Gray/gray
    1986 Mercury Capri ASC McLaren Coupe#20 Black/silver, gone.
    1985 GT Silver/gray T-top car, gone
    1985 Canyon Red Turbo coupe, gone

So cool! Great pics, videos etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 86asccoupe20 View Post
    I want to give a quick thank you to Ed and Kristen. Ed, you put together a great event every year. I know you couldn't do it without the help of your wife. Awesome job, you always find a way to make us all feel like a big family. I need to get ready for my long trek home. It was so great to make more friends this weekend. Hope everyone who left already had a nice ride home and to those going to the show today have a great time. I'll talk later more and post some pics when I get home.
    Stan, it was great to meet you and your son! The car is awesome! Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye but we sort of hit a wall and needed to get on the road. Drive safe pal!

Quote Originally Posted by scoutdrivinrebel View Post
    So cool! Great pics, videos etc.
    Texas ain't that far - we could always use another coupe! Nudge nudge hint hint!

Ed want to thank you and your wife for making this BBQ happen , it was great I had a blast , I'm very happy I stayed for the beach run going down the ocean parkway with all the cars was a blast , Also was great meeting all the Fep members that attended , Joe thanks for letting me leave my truck and trailer by you . I won't miss next year BBQ. Can't wait , lol lol
    1993 Mustang GT ,393w TKO600 .

2015 Ford F150 FX4 3.5L Ecoboost.

Wow, looks like a perfect picture day and FEP family. I feel like I was away and missed my family reunion. Looks awesome, great pics...maybe next year!
    Rob

current cars:
    83 GT Convertible
    83 Project GT T-Top Coupe
    84 GT T-Top Hatch
    86 GT Hatch low mile car
    00 V-6 Convertible

all white cars!

Gotta say I'm very jealous. I may have to make it my goal this year to get my car set up with a reliable engine, trans and tires just to make it out there next year.

My favorite pic.... I think,lol
    Mike

1986 ASCMclaren #108
    stock short block, Victor EFI, 75mm TB, 3.08's, Borla cat-back, slot style MAF conversion, Gt-40p heads, TFS1 cam, 80lb injectors, 69mm turbo, Moates Quaterhorse, E85. 501/584 @ the rear wheels

Awesome pics and great looking cars! I want that Pace Car, lol!!!!!!!!! That is the baddest 4 eyed I have ever scene.
    John
    85 gt ttop
    86 coupe
    89 5.0 lx vert
    90 LX Hatch
    05 Power Stroke

Looks like you all had a great time.

Thanks for posting the cool pics and videos .
    JP
    79 Capri RS 2.3t / 4spd (project)
    79 Pace Car 2.3T / 4spd (driving project)
    79 Pace Car 5.0/auto ( project)
    84 GT White 5spd T-Top (project)
    86 Tan/Tan 3.8/auto (daughter's project)
    87 LX vert Red 2.3/auto
    07 4.0 Grabber Orange 5spd (Modified Mustangs Nov.07 Cover)

Default Awesome BBQ

This years Fox A Que was awesome!! Ed you did a great job once again It was great to see everyone and their sweet rides this year. Glad everyone enjoyed stopping by my house for coffee in the AM. It was cool having that many awesome cars in my driveway I wish they were all mine

Last edited by Lubner; 07-22-2012 at 02:37 PM.
    1979 Ghia Coupe
    5.0/C4
    Polar White
    1981 Cobra
    Gen 2 Coyote/6R80
    Bright Bittersweet
    2022 Mustang GT
    10r80 Whipple
    Eruption Green

Looks like a blast as usual. Really sorry I missed this one, next year for sure. Too much going on right now. Trying to get my head on straight. I will be there next year, might be in something different, not sure what. Kinda bored with the car right now. I think its time to put it in storage for a few years and pick up something fuel injected, and a bit milder. Either way, sorry I could make it guys. Ed, looks like a great time as always.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast