Close

Default 2012 Food Lion Car Show North Carolina

Seen these two nice Mustangs today...the weather is a little iffy today so not to many cars were there yet. They are calling for rain tomorrow Sat and Sun.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by 60over; 05-13-2012 at 09:12 AM.
    HAULING ASS AND BURNING GAS
    BECKY

1980 Mecury Capri 5.0

Long ways for the autofair! I was there today and will be there thru sunday. Hope the weather gets better...
    1998 SVT Contour Daily Driver- K1 Racing Wheels CAI
    1985 Mustang GT T-top Black
    Freshened/Blueprinted 302-Heavily Worked GT40 Heads SS valves and Heavy Duty springs-1.6r Crane Cams RR-Custom Grind Comp Cam-Wieand Intake-Edelbrock Carb-MSD-King Cobra Clutch-World Class T5-Cobra 4whl Disc-31spl 4:10 rear-Longtubes-Strange 10Ways-Mac Exhaust with 3" Rolled tips-
    1984 RS Turbo Capri 100% Show car
    1982 Mustang GT

Yep, I will be there all weekend. Haven't missed one in 10 years. I will be representing with my four eyed!
    Will be with the carolina regional mustang club
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

FEP Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 60over View Post
    Seen these two nice Mustangs today...the weather is a little iffy today so not to many cars were there yet. They are calling for rain tomorrow Sat and Sun.
    That black notch looks identical to my first Mustang... and someone is selling a white convertible that looks identical also to the one on the pic...

I like aeronoses too... heck, I like all Mustangs LOL

We were there today and got cooked in the sun...we both look like lobsters. Looked at a 86 Saleen today #120 Beautiful car black, 10,500.00 was the price. No one was around the car was locked I took pictures and stupidly did not write down the guys number. Thought about it went back to get the number and call the guy to get a closer look and make an offer...the car was gone! In one hour the car was gone. Will post pics later. Missed out on a real nice 67 Fairlane 289 four speed in the auction too, sold for 15,500.00 another beautiful flawless car. We have a soft spot for 67 Fairlanes had a 390 GT 4 spd in high school. Homer302 where is your club set up if the weather is good we will be there tomorrow too.
    BECKY

1980 Mecury Capri 5.0

Just checked out your pics,thats one sick collection,man where do you find the time?
    here's to the freakin' weekend,I'll drink to that

We have picked up these cars over the span of six years. John is retired and I just retired last month. We hit a cruise five nights a week through the summer and once in a while on the weekends, we each drive a car. The Super Snake and the Black Capri are pretty maintainence free but the others are tinker toys and constantlly have to be tinkered with. All are automatics, we are looking for a four speed car. The Super Snake is stupid fast, the 80 Capri is 60 over with a lot of other goodies. The Torinos is a 429 Cobra Jet. The 56 PU has a 350 crate motor, the black Capri is totally original but the tires, with 28000 original miles on it. The Cal Yarborough is original except for the tires and rims with 56000 original miles 181 of 500 made. We put them away usually the first week of November. Everytime we come home from a cruise they get dusted and covered. We have a fifteen hundred square foot shop with a lift plus a small garage that will fit one car. If you want to see busy we have them all inspected on the same day. The shop where we go is about fifteen minutes away and up until now John has taken them himself one by one,lol.
    BECKY

1980 Mecury Capri 5.0

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

Purchased this today at the Food Lion Car Show looking for a good trusty shipper with inclosed trailer to get it from North Wilkesboro to Fairport New York
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by 60over; 05-13-2012 at 09:08 AM.
    BECKY

1980 Mecury Capri 5.0

I saw that saleen, congrats! Very jealous!
    1998 SVT Contour Daily Driver- K1 Racing Wheels CAI
    1985 Mustang GT T-top Black
    Freshened/Blueprinted 302-Heavily Worked GT40 Heads SS valves and Heavy Duty springs-1.6r Crane Cams RR-Custom Grind Comp Cam-Wieand Intake-Edelbrock Carb-MSD-King Cobra Clutch-World Class T5-Cobra 4whl Disc-31spl 4:10 rear-Longtubes-Strange 10Ways-Mac Exhaust with 3" Rolled tips-
    1984 RS Turbo Capri 100% Show car
    1982 Mustang GT

that was a nice Saleen, and the show was HUGE!
    78 Box Top Fairmont, Built 302 roller motor, world class T-5, 8.8 w/ 4.10's, etc....

84 lx 5.0 coupe, silver/ red, 306, eldebrock 5.0 heads, performer intake, 650dp holley, msd ignition, world class t-5 trans, pr-5.0, 8.8w/ 4.10's, mac longtubes, pro-chamber, pro-dumps, Roh ZS wheels, Weld draglites, etc...... SOLD

owe, where are the 86 Saleen Pics?
    78 Box Top Fairmont, Built 302 roller motor, world class T-5, 8.8 w/ 4.10's, etc....

84 lx 5.0 coupe, silver/ red, 306, eldebrock 5.0 heads, performer intake, 650dp holley, msd ignition, world class t-5 trans, pr-5.0, 8.8w/ 4.10's, mac longtubes, pro-chamber, pro-dumps, Roh ZS wheels, Weld draglites, etc...... SOLD

Thanks for the pics, I like the 85 GT