Well it's been almost 2 years since I worked for GMP developing diecast cars and related collectibles. I kinda miss the work but I've got 10 years in the diecast business and I think I'm done with that end of my professional career. Designing toys for Crayola now and having fun doing something other than car related believe it or not.
Anyways after 2 long years we finally sold our house in GA (Back in PA now) and I brought my 1:18 diecast collection home with me in the car - not in the moving van. This is about 90% of my fox body stuff and a couple other misc Streetfighter models etc. that I developed for GMP. I have a few more in boxes that wouldn't fit but I thought I'd share my extensive collection of well over 50 fox body 1:18 diecast models. I believe 47 of them are visible in this pic. 15 of them are 4-eye cars including two 4-eye SSPs, two Trans Am series 4-Eyes, a couple SVOs, and three '85 GT Twisters. 1 model is a pre-production prototype of my 85 Notchback that I actually owned in dark blue metallic and regatta blue interior all in stock trim...1 of 2 ever produced, nope I won't sell it. Two are also 4-Eye 85 Notch Drag Cars. None are removed from the boxes, the ones parked around the boxes do not have boxes so I thought I'd display them since I had room. All the boxes have cars in them.