Close

FEP Member

Default Discount Code for Forum Members for HiPoParts.com LED lights

Hello ALL
    Excited to announce that www.HiPoParts.com has developed a LED Gauge Light conversion kit for FOX Body Mustangs ! Beyond the benefits of seeing the gauges and being seen, LEDs produce less heat and lower current draw which protects our cars. Kits are available for color change also.

Below is a discount code for all of the products in the “LED Bulbs & Gauge Light Kits” lighting category on their website. The discount code is good for 10% off until 3/1/2012.

Site Link : http://www.hipoparts.com/led-bulbs-gauge-light-kits/
    Discount Code : FEP10LK0212

This is to thank all of you for your support, your interest in our LED products and just to spread a little "car guy camaraderie" to our friends. All of the LED Gauge Light kits at HiPo Parts are custom made, extensively tested and researched for fit and function, and they include CLEAR instructions! Instructions also include a detailed full color schematic of the printed circuit.

Every bulb in the instrument cluster is replaced when installing one of our kits. Switching your entire gauge cluster to long life, low heat LED bulbs will last for many years to come.
    The kits include LED bulbs for the following:
    - Gauge Cluster Illumination Bulbs (the bulbs that light the gauges)*
    - Turn Signal Indicator Bulbs
    - Warning Indicator Lamp Bulbs
    - High Beam Indicator Bulb
    * LED bulbs for some vehicles that have an auxiliary gauge cluster may be included in the kit for that vehicle. Please read the Application Specific Notes for those kits to determine specific coverage.

HiPoParts.com
    THANKS to FEP and FEP members for help and interest to bring these kits to market. Vendor status as of 2/1/2012.
    Like us on Facebook for new product announcements!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/HiPo-P...18685221587115

Looks real cool. I might have to get a set in blue to match my aftermarket gauges.

Jess
    Previously owned;
    1979 Mustang, v6 swapped to EFI 393, custom installed m122 blower, 4r70w trans, Megasquirt II, T-top swaped in.
    1990 Mustang, 545 BBF, C-4 with brake, ladder bars.
    1983 Mustang, 1984 SVO Mustang
    1984 Mustang convertible, v6 swapped to 351
    1986 Mustang GT, 1989 Mustang GT convertible
    1992 Mustang coupe, 4 swapped to 302

I gotta say "thank God for the blue"... As much as I've always loved the 86 GT Mustang, I've always hated that red backlighting. I've hoped for green or blue, and now here it is... blue. Thank you so much. I'll be ordering a blue kit soon for my car.

I assume you can still dim these just as the factory bulbs, is that right or wrong?

FEP Member

Just a heads up ! Holding the discount open for those that don't get stuff done as soon as others (for a week) !

Thanks to all that took advantage AND are enjoying their kits. The Fox community invests in their cars !
    FIRST POSTS SHOWS THE LINKS !

Mark
    P.S. Yes they dim !

awesome, that means ill hopefully be able to buy some on friday xD

Ordered the mid level kit. Also got the discount.

Jess
    Previously owned;
    1979 Mustang, v6 swapped to EFI 393, custom installed m122 blower, 4r70w trans, Megasquirt II, T-top swaped in.

I wish I were at the point on the "To Do" list that interior lighting was something to work on, but that isn't the case. I'm hopefull there will be other opportunities in the future.
    Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters
    1979 Mustang Ghia Notchback, 2.3L, Holley 5200, 4-spd, 3.08:1 7.5" diff, A/C, PS, PB, AM/FM/8-Track, Sunroof, Rear Defroster
    USAF SSgt 63170 1983 - 1992; Co-Founder, Vice President, Omega Delta Sigma, ID-A 2/2015
    To those that serve and have served, "Thank You", to those that haven't, "You're Welcome"
    2.3L Horsepower Potential Thread
    Buyer/Seller Experience Link
    Build Thread
    The Four-Eyed Game - 2018 Version

Yea me too, my car is in pieces right now but I want that blue LED kit. Oh well, I'll just pay full price later on and be happy that I don't have to look at freaking red lights any more.

Oh man! Blue LEDs! They will match perfect with my blue paint, blue interior, blue top, and blue stereo lighting!
    Hopefully I can convince my dad to get them for me

Now, when it says "retaining partial dimmer function", how much can it be turned down? Depending on kit type?
    -Sam
    1982 Mustang GL two hatchbacks, 3.3l and 5.0l
    1983 Capri RS Black Magic Ttop
    1984 Capri RS Sunroof
    1984 Mustang GT 'Vert
    1985 Mustang LX SSP CHP 8337
    1985 Mustang LX SSP CHP 8362
    1985 Mustang LX 3.8l 'Vert

I bought the "middle" kit and received it a few days ago. It was supposed to retain some dimmer function, I am not sure how much though, my car is waiting for my trans to be finished. Not much help to you but I did receive the bulbs.

Jess
    Previously owned;

I was just about ready to order to elite blue led's until I realized the coupon code is now invalid.

I should mention that I have no dimmer function. The kit I bought was supposed to have "partial" dimmer function, but I can't see it doing anything. Another peeve would be that the high beam indicator is blindly bright. Other than those two things I like the LEDs.

Jess
    Previously owned;

FEP Member

Quote Originally Posted by freelancenoob View Post
    I was just about ready to order to elite blue led's until I realized the coupon code is now invalid.
    You can Email BILL via the website site contact -tell him you JUST joined FEP and he will work with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang-junky View Post
    I should mention that I have no dimmer function. The kit I bought was supposed to have "partial" dimmer function, but I can't see it doing anything. Another peeve would be that the high beam indicator is blindly bright. Other than those two things I like the LEDs.

Jess
    Jess
    Please confirm WHO's "kit" you bought ! Can't comment on other sellers - sounds like an LED in the highbeam as for the dimmer did you try leaving ONE regular bulb in the circuit?

Mark

It is your kit. I would have to recheck the instructions, but I thought you were supposed to change out all the bulbs. Do I have to leave one regular bulb in for the dimmer function to work? It was quite a while ago that I received and installed the LEDs.

Jess
    Previously owned;

Anymore codes coming soon?!?? Just joined a whole ago interested in these