Quote Originally Posted by ITdude87 View Post
Needle in a haystack search Phil, but I admire your persistence.
Quote Originally Posted by Matt_83_GT View Post
When my wife passed away last year, I began searching for her old '85 Pontiac Fiero. It was her first brand new car and it held a special place in my memory so I wanted to see if I could locate it and bring it home to my garage. Well, long story short, after Carfax and other VIN checks, and emails to the NJ DMV (was last seen in NJ), I came up empty. It had been many years since it showed up on any Carfax or VIN check and the DMV was bound by the law. I basically asked if they could just tell me if it's still registered in the state, but they were unable to assist. I gave up the search, figuring that it had probably been put out to pasture or was already used for parts for other Fieros that might still be on the road. I hope you somehow get a lead on your old GT. I know the disappointment I felt when I came up empty, so I hope your search proves fruitful after so many years. Good luck!
Thanks for the replies!!

Yep persistence for sure... I'm hoping someone can blast this thread to a Fox Facebook or Foureye FB to see if anyone in FB land has seen it or has any other leads. I am not on FB or Insta or any of those platforms, just good old forums for me is where I stomp.

Maybe it's sitting in a garage somewhere or will be some "barn find"... LOL!!

Take care all - always good to hear from the FEP Community!!