Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pace Car Build Sheet
    Line A
    Rotations Number - $030 =
    Line - Z = Mustang
    Body Type - 61R = 3-dr-sedan (hatchback)
    Tops, Roof - 7 = sunroof
    Paint, Body - 1E = Pewter Metallic
    Paint, Accent - 1C = Black lower
    Trim - UA = Recaro seating (U), black interior color (A)
    Type of Order - 2 = stock dealer order
    Region/District - 72 = San Jose district sales office

Line B
    Transmission, Code - 6 = 4-sp Borg Warner
    Transmission, Part Number - D9ZR EA = manual trans originally engineered for 1979 Mustang, revision level EA

Line C
    Air Conditioner - M = manual air conditioner

Line D
    Wipers - 0 = interval delay wipers??
    Defogger - E = Electric Rear
    Radios - R = AM/FM stereo cassette
    Spkrs - P = 4-speaker for premium sound system
    Light Group - V = visibility/light group
    Locks - P = power locks
    Tint - T = tinted glass
    Seats, Bucket - 2 = low-back bucket seats
    Belts, Type/Color - DA = color-keyed deluxe belts?? (D), Black (A)
    Console - C = console
    Appearance Group - 5 = protection group??

Line E
    Battery - CB = 45 amp-hr
    Rear Axle, Tag Number - 284B = 3.45:1 axle ratio, non-locking differential
    Brakes, Type - P = power brakes
    Front Springs - YEL = D8BZ-5310-AT front springs
    Rear Springs - NOL = D9BZ-5560-K rear springs

Line F
    Wheels - TX = forged aluminum metric wheels (TRX)
    Tries - 190R = P190/65R390 Michelin TRX

Line G
    Bodyside Mouldings - WE = wide bodyside mouldings (W), Black w/ Medium Orange inserts (E)
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Thank you very much. I'll let you know if I find the build sheet for my car. Tried to add to your reputation, but the system wouldn't let me.
    Last edited by IDMooseMan; 09-29-2014 at 12:54 AM.
    Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters
    1979 Mustang Ghia Notchback, 2.3L, Holley 5200, 4-spd, 3.08:1 7.5" diff, A/C, PS, PB, AM/FM/8-Track, Sunroof, Rear Defroster
    USAF SSgt 63170 1983 - 1992; Co-Founder, Vice President, Omega Delta Sigma, ID-A 2/2015
    To those that serve and have served, "Thank You", to those that haven't, "You're Welcome"
    2.3L Horsepower Potential Thread
    Buyer/Seller Experience Link
    Build Thread
    The Four-Eyed Game - 2018 Version

I think because you already left reputation for me in this thread is why you can;t leave another. Or maybe not? Don't know.

Thanks for posting that PC build sheet. First one I had ever seen.

No problem...glad I could contribute to your database.

I'm a member of another site that uses this format. The reputation points (Reps) can't be given to a member that received Reps from the same person unless that person gave Reps to 10 other people first. Kinda weird, but the forum owners(?) force you to "spread the love" around. It's supposed to prevent a small group of people from giving unearned Reps to each other and artificially inflating each other's reputation status on the forum.

I suppose it works, but when you're just starting out, it's difficult to give that many people Reps when only a few have actually given valuable information.

I can tell by your reputation status bar (beanies) that I'm not the only one recognizing your contributions. Maybe I'll eventually help enough people that my reputation will grow as well. I'm fairly new around here, but that will change with time.

Thanks again. I appreciate the information you've provided.
    Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters
    1979 Mustang Ghia Notchback, 2.3L, Holley 5200, 4-spd, 3.08:1 7.5" diff, A/C, PS, PB, AM/FM/8-Track, Sunroof, Rear Defroster
    USAF SSgt 63170 1983 - 1992; Co-Founder, Vice President, Omega Delta Sigma, ID-A 2/2015
    To those that serve and have served, "Thank You", to those that haven't, "You're Welcome"
    2.3L Horsepower Potential Thread
    Buyer/Seller Experience Link
    Build Thread
    The Four-Eyed Game - 2018 Version

Regarding your question earlier about a source for decoding build sheets, that's one of those things that FEP staff has discussed on adding as a feature to FEP. It just hasn't happened yet. Same thing for decoding VINs, door tags, buck tags, and owner cards. I can't do crap for putting together Web pages and make them look good and be functional, but I have the factory code knowledge that's needed to make it all work. Sooooo.....if somebody could step up to do the Web page coding we could get it done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12