Default going to Foxtoberfest ?

Foxtoberfest 2011
    DATE: Saturday, October 22nd
    TIME: Noon - 3 pm
    Fox Mustang Restoraion
    105 Pine Forest Rd
    Locust, North Carolina 28097
    704-888-1278
    Come on out and meet the FMR Team, the good guys from SouthEasternFoxBodies.com and someone from the new Fox Mustang Magazine.
    Enter a drawing for a chance to win parts or other goodies and help yourself to lunch on us. Matt will be doing a few part installation
    demonstrations and fielding other restoration questions. It's an event not to be missed by any Fox fan.

Im pulling out from VA around 7ish
    Mustang Week Staff
    www.mustangweek.com
    1980 Cobra
    1981 coupe 6 cylinder
    1982 GT
    04 Lightning
    14 GT

the great shows are always hours and hours away =(

I posted this in the events section. This is 10 minutes from the house.

This isn't a show and i hope you guys don't think FMR is like the size of Steeda or NPD. The place is the size of a quick change oil place. You take the tour by turning in a circle. You can see it all from one spot. Still going to be fun though and Matt is great. I personally wouldn't drive from VA just to get free Domino's pizza though I will see you there!
    Last edited by homer302; 10-18-2011 at 08:02 PM.

Sounds like fun! Wish it wasn't so far away
    putting together a little something special......stay tuned!

92 notch-WIP
    87GT-S Trim,4:10s,AOD=12.70@107
    89vert-sold
    84SVO-WIP
    84 notch-aka-FREAKSHOW
    85GT shell-for sale
    78 Zephyr-WIP
    86 Capri RS-WIP

Finally,the list of fox wants is complete!!!

Quote Originally Posted by homer302 View Post
    I posted this in the events section. This is 10 minutes from the house.

This isn't a show and i hope you guys don't think FMR is like the size of Steeda or NPD. The place is the size of a quick change oil place. You take the tour by turning in a circle. You can see it all from one spot. Still going to be fun though and Matt is great. I personally wouldn't drive from VA just to get free Domino's pizza though I will see you there!
    LMAO what a great way to support FMR
    Mustang Week Staff
    www.mustangweek.com
    1980 Cobra
    1981 coupe 6 cylinder
    1982 GT
    04 Lightning
    14 GT

Quote Originally Posted by snkchmr View Post
    LMAO what a great way to support FMR
    I don't recall ever signing a contract agreeing to support FMR?

I will supporte them the same exact way you are, by showing up. Just don't want anyone to be disappointed.

I showed support by posting a thread about the event in the correct forum weeks ago as well.

Last edited by homer302; 10-19-2011 at 07:53 AM.

If anybody was on the fence about coming to the event your post would discourage from coming. I really like this forum but it has some of the most negative posters I have ever seen. I put up a post to see if anybody would want to catch up for the trip down.
    Mustang Week Staff
    www.mustangweek.com
    1980 Cobra
    1981 coupe 6 cylinder
    1982 GT
    04 Lightning
    14 GT

Quote Originally Posted by snkchmr View Post
    If anybody was on the fence about coming to the event your post would discourage from coming. I really like this forum but it has some of the most negative posters I have ever seen. I put up a post to see if anybody would want to catch up for the trip down.
    lol... Apparently this guy hasn't been a part of Corral.net yet.. haha. There is nothing wrong with this forum. He's not a negative poster. He's simply looking out for others. I would thank him if I was planning on driving hours expecting to see a large car show. Give the guy a break
    FEP

FEP Power Member 82 fairmont guy's Avatar

he is correct the place is small probably about 6k square feet or smaller but i too will be there because the wife and i will be heading to charlotte for our anniversary. (driving the 10 gt ) and to look for a piece of property to build a small house on with a huge garage and shop. i agree matt is a great guy, i spoke with him for a long time when i met him and he is a genuine car/mustang guy and i will continue to support him and his company even if his prices are higher. i dealt with him several times when they were in florida and now it's better because they are closer. besides how many other mustang resto parts places owners will even give you the time of day. half the time he answers the phone himself even after normal hours
    Mike aka "MOOSE"
    81 zephyr / ltd clip/ mustang s/c 5.0 (1 of 1)
    86 Lx 5.0 7B Coupe (1 of 254) Shadow Blue now at the body shop....
    86 GT vert 9l 5spd White/extremely dark grey two tone it's my avatar
    1989 Ranger extra cab 2wd 2.3 5spd
    2003 triple black GT VERT

GOD BLESS OUR MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVE OUR COUNTRY......PAST AND PRESENT