I actually bought this car about 4 years ago and it's basically sat on (and off) my car trailer ever since. And a few other projects in between have pushed this car to the back burner several times. I've nicknamed this car the rotter for obvious reasons. In fact my wife has advised more than once to simply take this car to the JY If it wasn't for the fact that this car is a T-Top, I probably wouldn't have ever bought it and it likely would have been history by now.

Here is the link to the thread when I originally bought the car:
http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=50325

And a few pics of the car back then:

A few weeks ago, hurricane Irene came through and I pulled the car trailer out it's parking spot in the woods just in case one of the trees deciedd to let go. So after going to the last car show at Mustangs Unlimited and seeing Paul's black 82 GT (and seeing TwinViper's very low mile 82 GT f/s), I finally got the fire under my butt to get going on this car.

Now I bought the car basically as a roller and over the last several years I have picked up quite a bit of the parts I need to put it back together. So this past weekend I unloaded the car,, pressure washed it and stuck it in the garage:

First problem is that some rodents have taken up residence in the car and it smelled like, well just use your imagination. So I decided to strip the car of just about everything that's bolted down inside. This is a first for me, I've never taken a car down this far