Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by mattster34 View Post
    Seems a little over-secretive IMHO. I realize it's rare but it's not overly-desired yet...
    +1...
    glad to hear it's been taken care of and definately looking forward to some color pictures but why so secretive.

I believe he has been through a divorce and ex is not pleased he got the car.

Quote Originally Posted by richstang View Post
    +1...
    glad to hear it's been taken care of and definately looking forward to some color pictures but why so secretive.
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfannoz View Post
    OK that helps make sense of the secrecy...Who knows maybe you'll get to be #5 on the list of people who know where the car is.

Hope to see pics soon!
    1984 Predator 4S-130
    1984 Predator Cobra 4S-149

Had (in order): 83GL 3.8L notch, 86 3.8L hatch, 83 3.8L vert, 90GT hatch, 86GT hatch, 83GLX 3.8L Vert

For informational/database purposes, where he lives or the location of the car, and or what his name is is not needed. Even If I did have that information I would not be giving it to anybody else anyway. He doesn't even have to disclose the VIN because I already know what it is. I could have a Marti Report done on the car to get all of the original build info. All I'm interested in is the VC Label, Buck Tag, Build Sheet, Owner Card, Window Sticker, etc. and options and mileage.

Working on it! I've made the request. Hoping to follow up on that on Sunday! If I get to see the car. I will have my camera ready to get what I can!

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    For informational/database purposes, where he lives or the location of the car, and or what his name is is not needed. Even If I did have that information I would not be giving it to anybody else anyway. He doesn't even have to disclose the VIN because I already know what it is. I could have a Marti Report done on the car to get all of the original build info. All I'm interested in is the VC Label, Buck Tag, Build Sheet, Owner Card, Window Sticker, etc. and options and mileage.
    Steve
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

ouch..enough said there. I'd hide it too in that situation.

Working on it! I've made the request. Hoping to follow up on that on Sunday! If I get to see the car. I will have my camera ready to get what I can!
    It sounds like your on top of it. Hope you get a pic or two and some info for FoxChassis to add to the database. At the least, make a new friend a when the air clears maybe he will share it publicly.

Angry t 2

Quote Originally Posted by mattster34 View Post
    Seems a little over-secretive IMHO. I realize it's rare but it's not overly-desired yet...
    Yeah its rare but I'm NOT chancing anything with this car the photo shoot was done by Jim smart with mustang monthly there is the same pic in feb. 07 mustangs&fords if you doubt the ownership of it I DONT CARE i know know what i have and it is staying in the family LONG after I'm gone steve has been nice to talk with but if you want to doubt so what no skin off my ____ !

Glad to see you signed up! I look forward to meeting you on Sunday. Stick around and I think you will find this to be a great place!

Quote Originally Posted by spottedelk View Post
    Yeah its rare but I'm NOT chancing anything with this car the photo shoot was done by Jim smart with mustang monthly there is the same pic in feb. 07 mustangs&fords if you doubt the ownership of it I DONT CARE i know know what i have and it is staying in the family LONG after I'm gone steve has been nice to talk with but if you want to doubt so what no skin off my ____ !
    Steve
    Previously owned:

Good work Steve! Thanks for all the time and effort you spend on this stuff.
    1982 Dominator GT
    *1st Dominator ever sold and
    autographed by Jackie Stewart *
    1993 Corvette
    2005 Roush Mustang
    2008 Escape
    (DD)

Thanks Craig. There have to be more Dominators stashed away down in that area of Missouri so I will be killing two birds with one stone. Doesn't hurt to establish contacts down that way! Get the word out! I won't win any trophies in the show.. But will hopefully stir some memories and hear some great stories!

Quote Originally Posted by bull-vette View Post
    Good work Steve! Thanks for all the time and effort you spend on this stuff.
    Last edited by bluesfannoz; 09-01-2011 at 09:20 AM.
    Steve
    Previously owned:

My apologies for the misunderstanding. I wasn't questioning the ownership or the fact that it is the silver Twister II. I said what I said without much information on the reason behind keeping the car hidden, which I shouldn't have, and I apologize. I am as much a fan of the more obscure cars as anyone and the rust-buckets I'm restoring will back that up.

We're all happy it's been cared for and look forward to any information on the car you are willing to provide. Sorry we got off on the wrong foot and welcome to FEP!

Matt

1984 Predator 4S-130
    1984 Predator Cobra 4S-149

Had (in order): 83GL 3.8L notch, 86 3.8L hatch, 83 3.8L vert, 90GT hatch, 86GT hatch, 83GLX 3.8L Vert

Default silver t2 pics

Quote Originally Posted by richstang View Post
    Nice work guys!

I wonder if the original publisher has that photo in color. Sometimes they only print B&W for the issue but originals are in color. FoxChassis posted the link to "Modified Mustangs and Fords". Is that the original publisher of the picture or is it from a sister publication? It's worth sending an email to check it out.
    I have found out what issue it was in trying to get copy i did NOT know it was in that mag until now!

Owner took a picture of a picture with his cell phone so quality is not great. But here it is in color! Car had centerlines on it when purchased. After seeing this picture, it sparked memories from my youth that I have seen this car. He cruised with it on a street that I used to frequent late at night on the prowl with my Dominator...

Steve
    Previously owned:

I think thats a rare and cool car.. as I think of the dominators and predators.. And am a proud owner of a 1985 R model #158. Thanks to Steve and Chris for the info and thanks to the owner for the pic. Hopefully one day we will be able to account for all of the rare cars from the 80s. I would like to find out more on the big block predator, svo and capri?? I would love to own 1 of each at the same time?? that would be a good trifecta.. Thinking if anyone will do it , it will be dan or chris??

Steve
    Previously owned:

Neither here nor there

Ha that is so awesome!

Welcome spottedelk, hope you stick around, there is a good group here and once you meet Steve if you haven't already you will see we are!

I am in love...
    Chris Lott
    '81 Cobra T-Top - Black
    '85 Dominator GT - Black, 24k miles
    '85 Predator GT302R #150R - Light Regatta Blue
    '85 Predator GT302 Convertible #119 - White w/blue stripes For Sale
    '86 Texas DPS Mustang (Unit # unknown) - undergoing resto

I have found out what issue it was in trying to get copy i did NOT know it was in that mag until now!
    Welcome to FEP,
    That is a really special ride that you have there(wherever)!
    Ron
    I never seem to get the nut that holds the steering wheel fixed

Welcome spottedelk, good to have you. Nice job, Steve. Car looks great.
    1982 Dominator GT
    *1st Dominator ever sold and
    autographed by Jackie Stewart *
    1993 Corvette
    2005 Roush Mustang
    2008 Escape
    (DD)

Neither here nor there

Here is the pic edited a little for better color.

That car is so Sweet! Look forward to the day I get to see it in person!
    Steve
    Previously owned:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12