Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

thank you FoxChassis for your dedication to these cars , i would like to see the 5.0 LTD data

Quote Originally Posted by 83GTRAG View Post
    FoxChassis,, I would love to know how many GT convertibles you have in your data base for 1983 I know of about 6 of them and I am curious how many are still counted for and alive. If you have that data it would be pretty cool?
    Rob:

I have nine '83 GT convertibles so far in the database. Don't know how many are still alive. The entries in the database are only from when I find door tags, buck tags, etc. or when I happen to search ebay, autotrader iaai, copart, etc.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Quote Originally Posted by 89nascar View Post
    thank you FoxChassis for your dedication to these cars , i would like to see the 5.0 LTD data
    You're welcome.

Most of the "scrapped" LTD data that I have comes from Scott Peterson's 'site.

1984 - 1986 LTD

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    Rob:

I have nine '83 GT convertibles so far in the database. Don't know how many are still alive. The entries in the database are only from when I find door tags, buck tags, etc. or when I happen to search ebay, autotrader iaai, copart, etc.

Wow, are they all still alive? I look for them all the time and only found 6. Just like they say, thanks for the dedication and keeping the numbers and keeping the fox cars alive.
    Rob

current cars:
    83 GT Convertible
    83 Project GT T-Top Coupe
    84 GT T-Top Hatch
    86 GT Hatch low mile car
    00 V-6 Convertible

all white cars!

Don't know how many are still alive. Three belong to FEP members, including yours. Four I found on ebay. One I found on autotrader. One I have a name associated with but not where I found it.

Have VC Labels for four, Buck Tags for three, and Build Sheets for none.

Default 83' Convertible

There is one around here. I didn't get to look at it close yet to get the vin. I know that it is white w/ spoked hub caps. I think that tells me that it is a V6 auto. The guy who bought it has a used car lot. He wanted it to drive around. I'm sure he will be selling it at one point. If I get to look at it, I'll get the vin.

Quote Originally Posted by 86-TC/SVO View Post
    There is one around here. I didn't get to look at it close yet to get the vin. I know that it is white w/ spoked hub caps. I think that tells me that it is a V6 auto. The guy who bought it has a used car lot. He wanted it to drive around. I'm sure he will be selling it at one point. If I get to look at it, I'll get the vin.
    It cant be a GT if its a 6 banger, still a nice find though.
    Rob

current cars:
    83 GT Convertible
    83 Project GT T-Top Coupe
    84 GT T-Top Hatch
    86 GT Hatch low mile car
    00 V-6 Convertible

all white cars!

I missed that part. I was thinking 83' Convertibles in general. I'm still SVO minded even though I have a GT (Turbo) now.

Sounds like a lot of work was involved, I know U helped me out on my 86 GT, and I for one greatly appreciate it. Paul ;ps lets see it all.

1981 - 1984 turbo Capri VINs
    1981 - 1984 turbo Mustang VINs (non-SVO)
    Mick, your 'site appears to be down......please don't tell me you took it down!!
    Jeff

'84 GT Turbo (it will live again!)
    '89 LX 5.0 (had my fun, now its gone)
    '78 Zephyr (long gone)

Server is down for the moment. Will be back up later.

You, FoxChassis are a true enthusiast. Thank you for your undying appreciation for the Mustang.
    2007 SL55 - Capri Blue - Leather, 487/560 WHP/WTQ at 13.5PSI

Some new stuff...

Cobra (Excel file)
    Pace Car (Excel file)

If anyone has any data to update in any of the fields, please let me know. Thanks.

Your database is looking great. Since I have a 4-cyl, non-turbo, I'd like to see data related to that particular model.
    Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters
    1979 Mustang Ghia Notchback, 2.3L, Holley 5200, 4-spd, 3.08:1 7.5" diff, A/C, PS, PB, AM/FM/8-Track, Sunroof, Rear Defroster
    USAF SSgt 63170 1983 - 1992; Co-Founder, Vice President, Omega Delta Sigma, ID-A 2/2015
    To those that serve and have served, "Thank You", to those that haven't, "You're Welcome"
    2.3L Horsepower Potential Thread
    Buyer/Seller Experience Link
    Build Thread
    The Four-Eyed Game - 2018 Version

Hadn't realized how many non-turbo 4-cylinders I had in the database (132 so far). Will post up the spreadsheet later.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    What cannot be figured out is the weights and the Fxxxx and Rxxxx numbers.

Research is needed in this area to make the door stickers complete. See if you can help Marti by working off of pictures of original stickers to find a pattern in the numbering, if the information is not available from Ford.

That would be helpful.
    Thanks.

FoxChassiss, I'd like to know how many in exist for a 1986 LX hatchback with a V6 CFI auto? I've tried to look for a number to find out about that but to no luck.

And it looks like my computer is having a problem with execl files which you had posted on here. I cannot get to read the spreadsheet at all. All I got were files in seperate groups.
    1986 Mustang LX hatchback V6 auto

2 question's how many 1986 mustang lx 5.0 5 speed hatches were built non option except premium sound...

secondly how many 84 gt 350 vert's were built 5.0 5 speed fully jamed..

much appreciated
    the movie twister..i lived it big cabin oklahoma summer of '73

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBXnM5-B1T4
    current cars
    1984 gt 350 vert. second owner
    1986 lx 5.0 hatchback gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by ricko302 View Post
    Research is needed in this area to make the door stickers complete. See if you can help Marti by working off of pictures of original stickers to find a pattern in the numbering, if the information is not available from Ford.

That would be helpful.
    Thanks.
    I've done spring codes for Kevin Marti already. I will contact Kevin and see if he wants the same for weights and accessory reserve loads. Good suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by 86stangLX View Post
    FoxChassiss, I'd like to know how many in exist for a 1986 LX hatchback with a V6 CFI auto? I've tried to look for a number to find out about that but to no luck.

And it looks like my computer is having a problem with execl files which you had posted on here. I cannot get to read the spreadsheet at all. All I got were files in seperate groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by tulsa View Post
    2 question's how many 1986 mustang lx 5.0 5 speed hatches were built non option except premium sound...

secondly how many 84 gt 350 vert's were built 5.0 5 speed fully jamed..

much appreciated
    What I'm doing is collecting data on known cars (from current owners, online auctions, junkyards finds, etc.) and data-basing the information so it can be sorted, searched, etc. I do not have production numbers for every car made so I cannot tell you how many of one particular trim level or engine/transmission or option were made.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

FEP Senior Member

Default Data Base

What do you have for 83-86 5.0 non GT Mustangs?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast