Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I do not have any data entered for any '83 2G Bright Bittersweet Capris, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    Would anyone like to view it? What information would you like to see? What information do you think should or should not be shown? (I will not publish user names/real names of the people that own the cars.) I want to share the info that I have gathered. Let me know what you want to see. Thanks.
    Thanks for your trouble! I know you probably enjoy it, but it still got to be time consuming.
    Chris

Had
    Too many that I wish I'd kept!

Have
    69 Mach 1 "M" Code
    82 GT 308(my 1st stang)
    82 GT T-top (a new beginning) Rebuild Thread
    71 Torino GT

FoxChassis, How about the 1985 Twister II's... Have you seen any Eminger Invoices for these Mustangs yet? Or Marti Reports?

Harv

The T2 stuff is something I'm working on, possibly with Marti Auto.

Your hard work is certainly now a permanent part of Mustang history. Quite an impact for future enthusiasts.

Any part of your data base break out SSP's?

Interestingly enough, Marti could find no data on my 83 SSP. Very disappointing.
    79 Capri RS 5.0/AOD | 82 CHP SSP #0513 5.0/SROD | 82 Capri Tu-Tone 4.2/C5 | 83 NCSHP SSP 5.0/SROD
    84 FHP SSP 5.0/T5 | 84 LTD Wagon 3.8/AOD | 85 LTD LX 5.0/AOD | 88 GT 5.0 Turbo/T5

What data did you inquire about for your '83 SSP?

I can put together what I have on four-eyed SSPs in a little while.

what about a 86 gt stats??

1/4 miles
    0-60
    hp & torq ?

The info I database is codes from door tags, buck tags, etc. It is nothing to do with performance data.

Last edited by FoxChassis; 10-18-2011 at 11:13 AM. Reason: added Excel file

A friend of mine used to own Roseville Auto Distmantlers (just north of Sacramento). And back in the 1980's, they bought a lot of the wrecked CHP Mustangs at the local auctions for their wrecking yard, and I remember seeing at least a dozen of them in various crumpled stages. One was actually in a color photograph on the front page of the Sacramento BEE newspaper where the CHP officer was sitting on the shoulder of the freeway and got rear ended by a truck. The rear bumper was actually at the back of the drivers seat. I don't think the patrolman was in the car when it got hit. Lucky him! I wished I would have taken some pictures of all those cars now.
    JK
    1983 Capri RS Turbo (since new)
    1970 Boss 302 (since 1980)
    1965 Mustang Coupe (since 1976)

Default awesome work fox!

awesome dedication and love for the fox body car that you have. i was the same way with mopars in my past life. now i just about know everything so i just dont try anymore.
    HARVESTER OF EYES

DAMN IT! LET THE RABBITS WEAR GLASSES, SAID THE CRIES OF THE CARROT.
    YOU SHOULD NEVER SMOKE IN PAJAMAS, YOU COULD CATCH ON FIRE AND BURN YOUR FACE.

FoxChassis,,

Just wanted to say Thanks, All of that takes lots of time.

First I need to send you the Vins I have part and 2nd do you also take 87Plus vins? I have one or 2 that have left this earth.

You all are certainly welcome. I enjoy this part of the hobby (facts, figures, production data, etc.). Don't know why, I just do. I'm glad to share.

Outside of the scope of this 'site, I am only collecting data for Saleens, SSPs, SVT Cobras.

FEP Member

great work. I see my gs is in slim company. my 84 rs is the only 2a 1e car as well. do you have any more info on the interior in my gs? of the 3 listed its the only one with that code. its the 2 tone red black. I see you are also doing svt stuff. I could get you the info on my bought new 97 pac green vert if you wish. I tracked it down to being 1 of 6 sent to canada.
    65 fastback blue
    66 gt fastback red
    66 vert red
    84 capri rs t top red
    85 capri rs t top red
    85 capri GS 5.0 the unicorn. lol
    97 cobra vert blown pacific green
    07 shelby gt 500 vert 40th pkg #267 black
    14 gt500. Ingot/ blk. Svtpp glass roof, cover. Getting modded

You must have the "Springtime Special" interior? Don't know much about that interior. I think we need to get Mike (negusm) in here. Hopefully he knows a bit more about it.

Outside of the scope of this 'site, I'm limiting the number of models that I collect data for. I'm trying to keep it to a narrow number of "special" or limited edition models (Saleen, 90 LE, 92 LE, 93 LE, 93 Cobra/R, 95 R, 00 R).

FEP Member

could you cross that interior trim code for my interior across your database and find others that way? I believe you may have said once mine is the only one you have though. I would also add it was stated that cars were red or white that got this interior, mine is charcoal grey and also radio delete.
    65 fastback blue
    66 gt fastback red
    66 vert red
    84 capri rs t top red
    85 capri rs t top red
    85 capri GS 5.0 the unicorn. lol
    97 cobra vert blown pacific green
    07 shelby gt 500 vert 40th pkg #267 black
    14 gt500. Ingot/ blk. Svtpp glass roof, cover. Getting modded

I haven't really seen a valid explanation as to why some VC Labels have a three-letter INT TRIM code. I have seen A, B, C, and D for the third letter, in model years '81 and '83 through '85.

Here is an updated list of all three-letter INT TRIM codes that I have in the database:

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showpost...2&postcount=34

I see ya have all the special ones up. I'd be interested in seeing info on the lesser cars, Such as the LXs or GLXs. if ya wantin it narrowed down I like to see info on 82 GLXs and 84 LXs .

Also curious I know by my own stupidity I can't get ya the Door Label but what info would ya need about the car to compile that info and could ya get a rough idea of what the label said with a listing of whats in the car ??
    Last edited by Rick Schmidt; 08-01-2011 at 08:23 PM.
    Rick Schmidt
    82 Mustang GLX hatch ( Soon to be a 351W Monster )
    84 Mustang Notch 4 Cyl car ( Not as Deceased )
    01 Mustang V6 ( Daily Driver)
    92 F150 302, (Old Red )
    And ... the 05 Grand Caravan (One Eared Blue Elephant )

In the absence of a door label, I can figure out some of it if i have a thorough description of the vehicle. If you have a build sheet, a history 999 report, a window sticker, an invoice, or a warranty tag (originally attached to the owner card) I can figure out a little more. What cannot be figured out is the weights and the Fxxxx and Rxxxx numbers.

Hmmm found my 84 in that list but ya don't have my 82 ?? Is it because I don't have the Door tag on that one. If ya can PM me with all the specifics ya need for the Database I should be able to answer all of them. While the car has none of the original stuff I still remember quite a bit bout her
    Also seems my 84 has a lot of coupe friends in the database lol
    Rick Schmidt
    92 F150 302, (Old Red )

It's based on the door tag but if i don't have that I fill it in with the buck tag and or build sheet and or warranty tag (attached to owner card). Some entries are from ebay, autotrader, etc. but information for most of those cars is limited. I filtered almost all of those out when I put up the GLX and LX data. No sense in posting the VIN breakdown and not much else.

Thought I posted up my 82s Buck tag I'll look an see if I got a pic of it and I'll pm ya the tag pic and what info I know based on your database link
    Rick Schmidt
    92 F150 302, (Old Red )

FoxChassis,, I would love to know how many GT convertibles you have in your data base for 1983 I know of about 6 of them and I am curious how many are still counted for and alive. If you have that data it would be pretty cool?
    Rob

current cars:
    83 GT Convertible
    83 Project GT T-Top Coupe
    84 GT T-Top Hatch
    86 GT Hatch low mile car
    00 V-6 Convertible

all white cars!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast