Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I've got to dig up old paper work to find the vin for my 81 Gia hatch and do a Carfax to see if it still lives.
    A body shop called after it was totaled in 83 attempting to repair it looking for extra keys.
    I wonder how many Gias were 4 cylinder.
    Ray
    86 Mustang LX 3.8 Convertible (bought new}
    65 Galaxie 500 XL 390 auto
    2A

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Dog View Post
    I've got to dig up old paper work to find the vin for my 81 Gia hatch and do a Carfax to see if it still lives.
    A body shop called after it was totaled in 83 attempting to repair it looking for extra keys.
    I wonder how many Gias were 4 cylinder.
    According to the research I did on my own, and it is not verified, there were 4362 hatchback Ghias in 1981 with a 4-cylinder engine, and 24 of them were turbocharged.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

FEP Super Member
    Blog Entries

I just saw a pantera with the ghia logo..

Default i want to find out some info on 2 capris we have a a mustang coupe

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    I tried to clarify what each of the "Body" codes means in my original postings. Hope it makes sense.
    my son just bought a 81 black magic all there ex motor and trans was a v8 car has t tops even has the bags for them and cargo cover . what are they worth now ??? my other one is a 83 rs was a v8 stick car white with blue int air power brakes power steering , has the hole in the hood under the scoop my sons has the same hood but no hole the hole was factory stamped on mine. I want to find out how many were made white with the blue int and blue rs badges now for the mustang its a 81 coupe with t tops power every thing ex mirrors has a inline six with auto, 56,890 miles I have only seen 3 of these 2 were in junk yards. would like to find how many were made like this .

Body 10: 2,422 ("base" coupe)
    Body 12: 1,021 (Ghia coupe)

Total of 3443 t top coupes in 1981

Body 67: 5,920 (all except GS)
    Body 68: 1,134 (GS)

total of 7054 ttop capris in 81
    but with being black magic it is a special edition, someone may have exact number of that.

Body 79: 2,108
    total ttop capris in 83

the only way to know exact number with interior and engine etc. is ordering a MARTI REPORT.
    Last edited by STANGMAN116; 04-16-2016 at 02:44 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234