Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hi everyone,

Miata NA leather steering wheel wrap in RED.

Here's a discount code for everyone contemplating a leather wheel cover… or any other RedlineGoods product! Valid through Friday, March 16th: RR8424W4UQ8

Have an awesome and safe weekend guys!
    Maciek & Jack
    Team RedlineGoods

New User

What would you charge to wrap a 3 spoke mustang steering wheel with padding? Also, do you have leather armrest covers for the 79-86 mustang? Thanks.

Hi,

please send me a picture of the wheel in your Mustang if you can. We can do the armrest cover but would have to loan your stock one, as at present we only offer the shift boot and the brake boot...

Please see this direct link: http://www.redlinegoods.com/Mustang8793shiftboot.php

Have a great day,
    Maciek

New User

I would gladly send the steering wheel and armrest cover your way. I also would like to get a rear seat delete kit with charcoal grey carpet to match my svo. I also sent you a pm about doing some other custom leather work.
    Thanks,
    Blake Mcintyre.

Hi Blake

I'd be happy to work with you on this. Details via PM.

Have a great day,
    Maciek

Hello!

Genuine CHARCOAL ALCANTARA® steering wheel installed in a 90-96 M3. Sweet!

Here's the current code: I8RJ4L249M0 - valid through Friday, March 30th!

Have a great weekend guys!
    Maciek & Jack
    Team RedlineGoods

Hi guys

we would have waited with this until mid-April… but we just couldn't… Just see these awesome pics of a TRD wheel in black genuine Alcantara® and red leather.

NO DISCOUNT CODE THIS TIME. But the previous one is still good, so make sure to use it while it lasts…

Have a great day,
    Maciek

Hello everyone!

More updates on our wheels. Here's a 98-02 Firebird wheel. Notorious for being too thin for most of us. This one has been padded (see our steering wheel padding) and wrapped in Genuine Black Alcantara®… As opposed to the stock sized wheel in black leather on the left:

And the GM wheel found on C5s, G5s, HHRs, Skys and Solstices:

Here's the EASTER DISCOUNT CODE, 10% off everything through this month's most SPOOKY day… Friday the 13th! 8IZ43AHP239

Happy Easter everyone!
    RedlineGoods.com

Hey all,

another proof how cool our DOUBLE RACING STRIPES can be!

Here's the current discount code, valid through Friday, April 27th! 84H32SCK8S1

Have a great weekend!
    RedlineGoods.com

I just ordered samples...these look very cool. I'm thinking about two-tone shift and e-brake boots to match my two-tone leather seats!
    Mike
    1986 GT Convertible. Owned since 87. 189,000+ miles
    Medium canyon red metallic with custom charcoal grey/black two-tone leather interior
    Original stock 5.0 H.O. and T-5 manual
    Eibach pro-kit convertible springs

Hi everybody

new in town are our HEADREST ACCENTS. They can come in any colors/finishing styles and they are the best place to show off embroidery, however custom it may be. As on this Jeep, where each piece is unique!

Great price, too! $58 for two is a real bargain compared to other makers out there!

You can knock another 10% off this price if you use this discount code, valid through Wednesday, May 16th! 8VJ440D4GM8

Have a great week guys&gals!
    RedlineGoods.com

Guys and Girls

Please welcome our "double newcomer": Miata NC steering wheel wrap with 3mm padding foam added under our new Nappa leather.

Yes, this is THE beautiful smooth Nappa leather that is often offered as a factory extra option for many sports and exclusive cars (BMWs, Audis, Vettes, etc.)! Now available for You at RedlineGoods

Enjoy!

And here's the comparison of our regular leather and Nappa leather - both on steering wheels:

Black Nappa + Black perforated Nappa:

Black regular leather + Medium grey perforated

So now that you see the difference, pick your desired combination and meet us at RedlineGoods.com

And when you come here, use this discount code: V8D44VA0R84 and grab the 10% discount until May 28th

Have a great week
    Take care
    Team RedlineGoods

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123