Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Genuine Italian leather shift boots for your Mustang!

Hello everyone,

We, RedlineGoods.com, are no stranger to the automotive industry. We have been providing our customers (now over 12 000) with QUALITY GENUINE ITALIAN LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS for 5+ years now. If you take pride in your ride - you will want to read this.

Has your shift boot seen better days?
    Have you purchased a short shifter kit and the stock boot doesn't look good anymore or even hinders shifter travel?
    Do you simply want to upgrade your stock vinyl pieces to finer leather?
    Are you looking for the finishing touch to your custom interior?

Regardless of the reasons, RedlineGoods has a solution for you.

Starting with fine, buttery soft Italian leather, we will hand-craft new boots for your vehicle. The boots are made specifically for your model, so they fit your ride perfectly without any modification - unlike generic boots sold by others. See for yourself:

RedlineGoods has nothing to do with mass production. We're all about YOUR needs and YOUR car, which means a vast array of customization options.

These range from available materials (leather, carbon-fiber, faux-alcantara, perforated leater), through many color options (30+ colors of material and threads) to various finishing types (quadruple thread, two-tone, stripes and piping) - and we're open to even more custom arrangements. You can find our complete color chart by clicking here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm.

You can also order a re-sized shift boot for your short shifter or custom transmission setup, get the boot with the mounting bracket (where available) and order extra padding for your armrest cover. Or if you need a small design modification, for example in order to get your aftermarket shift knob to sit flush against your shift boot - we're the ones you should send an email to!

Our products are hand made to your order, shipped from Europe and arrive at your doorstep within two weeks from placing an order.

Our products have been discussed on many automotive forums and we frequently receive great customer comments. Just run a search on RedlineGoods on this forum to find out more about us, our products and our customer feedback.

Since, as the proverb goes, a picture is worth a 1000 words, here are some of them for your enjoyment. Click the link above them to go directly to our page dedicated to YOUR CAR, where you can easily order them with PayPal or your credit card!

Pricing schedule is dead simple.

both boots ---> $69.00
    shift boot ONLY ---> $44.00
    ebrake boot ONLY ---> $44.00

One of the first questions is always about the available colors. I hope this pictures explains it perfectly well!
    http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm

Please remember that if you cannot decide without seeing the colors in person you can ORDER SAMPLES from us. For a mere $10 you'll get ALL the samples (a small swatch of each color) and, more importantly, if you actually order a product going by those, you'll get $5 of that reimbursed to you.

Find below some photos of our STRIPED BOOTS. These can be ordered for any car and unless you specify otherwise, the stripes will be put wherever there are stitches on your stock boot, ie. a stripe is inserted between two adjacent panels, which are also re-sized to make sure the overall dimension is correct!

Stripes can be combined with stitching which can be CONTRASTING (these two are black perforated leather with light gray stripes and contrasting thread):

Same as above but solid, not perforated, black:

Thread can be also MATCHING so it won't be visible

Thread can be color-matched to the stripes or to the main panels' leather color. Here color matched to stripes, obviously

Or it can be a completely different color than either the main panels OR the stripes - below is black leather with white stripes and red thread:

PIPING is a cool, sporty and elegant way to finish off your shift boots. Piping can be done for any car, and it replaces the threads with a special, well, pipe made by wrapping a thin plastic tube with leather. It looks amazing:

When ordering please make sure to select the primary color as the first leather color and the color of the piping as the secondary leather color.

Another special finishing we offer is QUADRUPLE THREAD. The idea is simple - there are four rows of thread instead of two, and you can choose both the color of the two inside threads, as well as the color of the outside threads. They can all be the same color, but they don't have to - which gives a vast array of visual effects:

Guys&gals,

I was supposed to wait another week or two with the new discount code, but when I took these pics I just couldn't wait!

We are now offering the double racing-style stripes on shift boots! WooHoo!

The current discount code is J775A6UGQ18 and it's valid through Wednesday, July 6th.

Take care
    Maciek

I just ordered samples! I can't wait! Very cool looking shifter boots and E brake covers.

Trey

any word on matching armrest covers?

also, how much is the "discount code" for?
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanPon
    many thanks to all you eco-hippies giving me dirty looks and helping me feel llike an overall badass rebel.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaceFever79
    I think one of the finer traits of a true car guy, is the patience to put a prized car away and just let it sit for a while rather than selling it when life gets in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangracer84 View Post
    any word on matching armrest covers?

also, how much is the "discount code" for?
    Hi

The discount code gives you 10% off.

As for the armrest, I believe it is the same as for the 87-93 models, isn't it?

Have a great day,
    Maciek

Nice looking items. So, basically, made to order, I can get a black shift boot, silver stripe with orange stitching if I wanted to? Very cool. Also, I have an aftermarkey hurst shifter and bezel, If I give you dimensions, can pretty much anything be made? I have a fe other ideas, as its time to finish my dash and console.
    79 Capri RS
    341 rwhp,348 rwtq 11.20@127

1939 Pontiac Deluxe 6. 73,xxx original miles. Barn find. Currently the secomd owner.

2013 Focus ST
    2012 Taurus SEL
    1997 F350

Quote Originally Posted by varn82 View Post
    Nice looking items. So, basically, made to order, I can get a black shift boot, silver stripe with orange stitching if I wanted to? Very cool. Also, I have an aftermarkey hurst shifter and bezel, If I give you dimensions, can pretty much anything be made? I have a fe other ideas, as its time to finish my dash and console.
    Hi,

yes sir, we're always open to expanding our product line. Actually I've done a black boot with a light gray (silver) stripe and orange thread and it looked really awesome. Wish I photographed before sending it out...

I can of course customize your boot for the aftermarket shifter and bezel, we'd be happy to do so! Please email or PM me with details.

Have a great day,
    Maciek

Quote Originally Posted by RedlineGoods View Post
    Hi

The discount code gives you 10% off.

As for the armrest, I believe it is the same as for the 87-93 models, isn't it?

Have a great day,
    Maciek
    unfortunately no, the 87-93 armrest for lack of a better description is short and fat, the 79-86 armrest pad is long and skinny. As ours are older and padded differently they are more prone to cracking, and sourcing an uncracked one is difficult to say the least, a pad/cover would be a great addition.
    many thanks to all you eco-hippies giving me dirty looks and helping me feel llike an overall badass rebel.
    I think one of the finer traits of a true car guy, is the patience to put a prized car away and just let it sit for a while rather than selling it when life gets in the way.

i will so be ordering soon,but would like to know about my armrest it needs a pad to match.Just need to deciede on colour.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangracer84 View Post
    unfortunately no, the 87-93 armrest for lack of a better description is short and fat, the 79-86 armrest pad is long and skinny. As ours are older and padded differently they are more prone to cracking, and sourcing an uncracked one is difficult to say the least, a pad/cover would be a great addition.
    Hi,

I'd be happy to add the armrest cover to our portfolio, we'd need someone to loan us their stock unit in exchange for a free leather cover. Here's more info about this program:

http://www.redlinegoods.com/notsupported2.shtm

Have a great day,
    Maciek

Quote Originally Posted by RedlineGoods View Post
    Hi,

I'd be happy to add the armrest cover to our portfolio, we'd need someone to loan us their stock unit in exchange for a free leather cover. Here's more info about this program:

http://www.redlinegoods.com/notsupported2.shtm

Have a great day,
    Maciek
    I am sure there will be plenty of people offering an armrest pad up for this deal, The one on my car has a broken latch and I am in need of replacing it anyways, I have no problem sending you my armrest to use as a template. This is pretty sweet to have someone willing to make a quality product for out cars, as the aftermarket always seems to leave them out.
    79 Capri RS
    341 rwhp,348 rwtq 11.20@127

1939 Pontiac Deluxe 6. 73,xxx original miles. Barn find. Currently the secomd owner.

2013 Focus ST
    2012 Taurus SEL
    1997 F350

Everyone,

we have something really special today: an opportunity to win $100 from us. Just read.. .and follow the link. Besides the contest, you will also find our current discount code right there on our Facebook page!

Have a great weekend all!
    Maciek

Hi all,

in our contest (see our previous post) not only the best car, but also THREE TOP VOTERS WIN $50 EACH! You get as many votes as people you've invited over to the contest. You might want to try that tack if you're shopping for a new shift boot, rather than paying out of your pocket.

The new discount code, valid through August 1st is U7G7640JPE3.

Oh, and the contest is here: http://www.facebook.com/RedlineGoods...68466103220495 (click the big poster that comes up).

Have a great week everyone,
    Maciek

Everyone,

we are now randomly publishing one-time discount codes on Facebook from time to time. The codes yield 15% off but have one interesting feature: they only work ONCE and once only. So... stay tuned to our Facebook page to snatch a code before anyone else!

Meanwhile, here's our usual 10% discount code: 7RN76QN43X6 - Valid through Friday, August 12th. WE WILL NOT BE POSTING ANY DISCOUNT CODES UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1ST DUE TO A VACATION IN OUR PRODUCTION FACILITY LATER THIS MONTH. So if you are looking to purchase (and save)... act now.

Here's the newest family member, a Nissan Versa 04-10 shift boot:

Have a great week guys,
    Maciek

FEP Member

Looks like quaility parts

Hello everyone,

RedlineGoods proudly presents ///M-Striped products. Awesome, huh?

You are probably wondering "Why on Earth is this guy showing BMW parts to me?" The answer couldn't be more simple: Only to prove that we're open to new challenges and custom products. We are always happy to do more than any other manufacturer for you to Take Pride In Your Ride! So, if you have any idea what kind of model-specific finishing (stripes, thread, embroidery, etc.) we can develop for the car you drive, let us know immediately! And let's do it!

Ah, and here's what you were really waiting for, our new discount code, valid thru 15th Sept.: I77CCG7245T

Enjoy!

Maciek
    RedlineGoods Team

you guys do awesome work. That looks very sweet, especially the m stripes on the armrest. looks like OEM BMW.

Guys

The first edition of our "Show Pride In Your Ride" contest ended 2 months ago. It is the high time for a new one!

And here it goes! And it's even better than the previous one! And even more simple!

Just purchase anything from RedlineGoods until September 30th and make the photo of the item installed! And make it good enough to win $200 cash! That's right! $200 HARD CASH is at stake!

Send this photo until October 31st to: contest@redlinegoods.com. All the photos will be uploaded into our FaceBook App and published for voting on November 1st. The voting will close on November 7th so you'll have one week time to make your friends vote for you!

And now, something we've been working on for the last couple of weeks:

That's right. Embroidery. Something many of you have already expected us to make for a long time Now it is ready for you to make you even more proud of your ride!

We will be cooperating with a professional embroidery shop: www.autoembroidery.com. Within a few days you will find embroidery ordering option available on our website.

In the meantime, do not hesitate to browse through their website to find what they can do for you. They mainly do custom decorations so their stocklist is quite short - but will grow by another 10-20 designs by next weekend! Anything you want to have embroidered on the items we'll be making for you, they can perform - they will do any number of custom designs - your name, nickname, favorite sports team, ANYTHING. So once you finalize with them, just order from them and we'll handle all the logistics for you so that you get your embroidered RedlineGoods products from us. The way it's always been. There's a place in their order form where you can put RedlineGoods order ID to make everything work perfectly.

So, have a great weekend and enjoy planning your whole new embroidered interior

Ah, and here's what you all were really waiting for Our new 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Sept. 23rd 777B2CN69PQ

Take care
    Maciek
    RedlineGoods Team

FEP Supporter

Hmmmmmmm.... I wonder if some custom Motorsport logo'd stuff might come from this???
    '85 GT

Quote Originally Posted by qikgts View Post
    Hmmmmmmm.... I wonder if some custom Motorsport logo'd stuff might come from this???
    That is a great idea right there
    ~Bryan

1985 Mustang GT w/ T-Tops, Original Paint, 160,XXX miles
    Mods: 600cfm Carb, Underdrive Pulleys, Subframe Connectors, 4pt G-Load Brace, MM Strut Tower brace, 8.8 rear w/ 3.55 gears & LCA's

Pics from production of "The Saleen Book"
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1027847075

http://mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select1271.htm

Quote Originally Posted by qikgts View Post
    Hi,

they can make ANY CUSTOM LOGO as soon as it's available in a digital format, please read:

http://www.autoembroidery.com/page.php?id=custom_orders

Have a great day,
    Maciek

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast