Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

What a tremendous loss to everyone. 44 is just too young. We will pray for for him and his family.
    84 GT. Drop Eibach springs, KYB shocks W/quads and tube upper & lower control arms, short throw, Welded subframe connectors, cast camb plates, Mac shorty headers, 2.5 back with cats, underdrive pullies, Weiand intake, 600 holley, 8.8 W/373's. Ugly but fun.

05 V6. Mama's pony. GT rims.

04 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Sad to hear. I didn't even know about this. Sometimes I wonder why they just can't remove and transplant stuff like that. I'm not joking, I just think that would be the best way to get rid of an organ cancer. I hate it when people die.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax Rhapsody View Post
    Sad to hear. I didn't even know about this. Sometimes I wonder why they just can't remove and transplant stuff like that. I'm not joking, I just think that would be the best way to get rid of an organ cancer. I hate it when people die.
    What you are describing is what is called a multi-visceral transplant, and it is sometimes the case when major organ issues do happen. Trouble is the success rate is not all that great, and of course the need for anti-rejection drugs. From what I've read, a bone marrow transplant helps to increase the odds, but the long term success is still a significant uphill battle.

Official FOX-A-QUE Threads
    : 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009

I didn't know that. As long as doctors do all that they can and not what money would allow then I can't get upset and say they need to try harder. The compassion for life outweighs the desire for money in my book. Sorry, I'm just trying not to say the wrong thing, I know how serious stuff like this is.

I read this with a heavy heart, RIP.

Sorry to hear, RIP

RIP....My you live on through those you touched! Prayers for the wife and kid.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234