As many of you have probably read my post's I decided it was a build thread time..

I have a 83 Dominator T-Top Car.. It needs some tlc and some updating to restore it to its former glory...

When I bough the car it had Sun pro Oil Pressure , Water Temp gauge that were rigged in the car and held together with electrical tape the stock sensors on the wiring harness had been cut and removed, the information center wasn't working, The drivers side quarter glass is broken out, the seats in the car are trashed and the back part of the drivers side floor board needs replaced along with the rear quarter where the rear tire kicks up water.. Not to mention the motor mounts are worn out in the car..

I got the car running and changed plugs i put Autolite 24's in it, giving it a little bit colder of a plug, changed the oil put Mobile 1 5w-30 fully synthetic.. The car at idle holds 35psi oil pressure at idle and under full throttle goes up by 10psi per 1000rpm.. So the motor seems to be checking out ok.. I also went through and fixed alot of wiring and got rid of unnecessary wiring and fixed some misplaced vacuum lines.. I drained the transmission fluid and noticed it was a bit milky looking so hopefully thats just from sitting for so long.. I put in 3quarts of Dextron Mecron and 1quart of Lucas.. I also picked up two rear quarter glasses just in case the other breaks also lol The car has a big nasty cam in it killing the power brakes, so i bought the maximum motorsports manual brake setup from my buddy. Also just bought Maximum Motorsports Full Length Sub Frame Connectors.. Im also getting my center console a little redesign work, Im removing the information center,clock and the cigaret and ashtray door and replacing it with a piece of metal made to match and painted black, with 2 gauge inserts for my oil pressure and water temp to remove the junk ass sun pro gauges.. Also have a switch panel for electric fan, a 12V receptacle for my radar detector and a USB receptacle for my cell phone charger.. I will be posting pics once its all said and done.. I order the Auto Meter GS Series mechanical gauges they match the stock cluster and have a green back light just like my dash light outta look bad ass..

Idle Video

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=1sysgi&s=7