Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Stolly113 View Post
    Did your user name and location change??? Because sure as **** don't remember you
    User name did( formerly Ranken Tech), location did not.

I texted the guy to see if it was ok, here is his email arscheerschmidt@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by minitubbed_82lx View Post
    I texted the guy to see if it was ok, here is his email arscheerschmidt@yahoo.com
    you e-mailed my brother which was the former owner of this vehicle. Now the car is in my stable getting a lot of work done to it...mainly floors my good did this thing need floors. I think only one of the mounting studs for the seats were actually attached to the floor! Anyway to let you all know it is getting a 1990 5.0 roller with GT40p's, Trick flow stage one cam, 1.6 roller rockers, edelbrock 289 performer intake, holley 650 double pumper, long tubes and some nitrous. Would love to own the original engine that came with this car if anyone knows where it is. Probably needing a few other things but that's all i can think of right now

How are you coming along on this one?

Parts should arrive tomorrow to finish the engine build. My buddy is going to be working on the floors here shortly. There are pics in another thread on here as it sits right now... not much to it!

Nevermind..
    Current rides:
    89 LX 5.0, 5 -spd..the Lemon
    86 RS Capri 5.0 Auto...
    86 LX Colorado SSP 5.0 5-spd (Sadly Sold)
    85.5 SVO, Finally Got Boost
    83 RS Capri 5.0, 5-spd (another sadly sold)

Would love to see some updated pics on this car!
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Finally!!!!! So here is the story stolly had the car sold it to setty which sold it to me. I had the car had some big plans and ideas for the car. Lost my job had a kid got in between jobs off and on. Hit a low tried to sell the car as a roller that was just the start. Never really wanted to get rid of the car at all. Brother said let me help you out and so I said okay. He had the car started actually doing what needed to be done his friend came in put the floors and me and my friend started putting the motor trans and buttoning it up. Well after everything the long years since anything has happened at the end of the day my brother putting time and effort in it but at the end of the day he really wanted it to just run and drive and his job moving him from shift to shift just took its toll. I love that car and wanted it back and day in and day out I'd bug him 'sell me the dom' well finally it worked and now I have it back and I will be getting this updated and get some pics of what we have and it it will FINALLY!! be the cruiser everyone wanted it to be. So don't lose faith in it. It will be alive!!! And soon too! Thanks

Sweet! Another Dominator restoration continues! Keep us updated!
    Steve
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Will do. Like the post above it has a 25th anniversary 5.0 and 5 speed all out of the same car. The reared is also but it is a little beefed. It has 33 spline axles and spool kept it four lug just cause we got a good deal on the axles. And I think 3.55 gears but I'll have to double check that. Floors have been replaced we have new black carpet and all the black plastic. Except for one dark brown kick panel. It has black front seats out of the 25th anniversary car but I don't know if the backseat is there. The motor and tranny are in the car bolted down solid motors mounts Hurst short throw shifter. I'll have more updates after I go through the huge parts list we have.

Awesome,

A rebuild post I can comment on that isn't my own! Good luck on your build, and stay the course! It only took me 8 years to complete mine!!!
    2012 Boss 302

1985 Canyon Red GT "Dominator package" T-Tops . . 7 year restoration

1986 GT Conv. (Rare Black/Tan combo) Original 58k car

1985.5 SVO . . #242 of 439, #50 of 75 1B Medium Charcoal Metallic 4 year restoration

Will do and thanks. Please feel free to comment as much as possible I've been searching this forum and learning a lot about these cars. So anything and everything helps.

Well not the best pics. It is there it is alive and just needs the rear end under it and will pus it out of the garage for some better pics. Needs to be cleaned off.

this isn't the rear end for that car but I figured since I have it I'd put it to good use. And get the car on all fours. so I cleaned it up. Gonna put new brakes and stuff on it and I'll put it under the Dom. And get much better pics.

Well hoping to get it moved to my new house. Hopefully everything goes good.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Good luck on the move! Keep us updated on your progress!
    Steve
    Previously owned:

Stay tuned...
    MCA #110307
    "Saved" 25k mi 83 GT - http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...ght=Wrecked+GT
    83 GT T Top
    83 GT Convt
    84 20th Anniversary T Top GT350 SOLD 11/17
    84 GT Convt SOLD 08/18

Waiting Patiently!

Quote Originally Posted by 83GTJIM View Post
    Stay tuned...
    Steve
    Previously owned:

FEP Senior Member

Its currently for sale.

It's sold

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234