Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Houston Peeps Check In

im new to this mustang thing, and always wanted a 4 eye coupe and finally got one, an 86'. just seein if any other ones are out there.

Welcome! I'm up in Spring but close enough to Houston... Here are my current projects:

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=114058

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=91834

Matt
    1984 Predator 4S-130
    1984 Predator Cobra 4S-149

Had (in order): 83GL 3.8L notch, 86 3.8L hatch, 83 3.8L vert, 90GT hatch, 86GT hatch, 83GLX 3.8L Vert

New to the forum and relatively new to the whole fox body thing. I'm on the west side in Katy.

Welcome Pokey! Let's see come pics of what you have. You can see my two rust-buckets above.

Matt
    1984 Predator 4S-130

Had (in order): 83GL 3.8L notch, 86 3.8L hatch, 83 3.8L vert, 90GT hatch, 86GT hatch, 83GLX 3.8L Vert

I'm south of Houston, League City area. I also just picked up an 86 Capri over Easter weekend. Sorry not a big fan of Katy since my ex lived there. lol.

I'm in galleria area where I'm looking for a storage place that will allow me to work om my car there I own an 86

Mattster, I have a Shadow Blue 86 5.0 5spd coupe. I bought it from FEP member 02Z06 last December. I'll get some pics up as soon as I get it cleaned up. I drive it pretty regularly so it doesn't stay clean for very long.

Welcome v8sten and Pokeyfox! Sorry for my late reply ... just realized today there is an Events/Regional forum that I should check frequently.

I'm down in Clear Lake and there's another member (bwguardian) who lives here, too.

86capriRSTop, do you ever cruise the car show at Kemah Target on Sat evenings? I've only been once this summer ... may go more often now that the weather is getting a little cooler. bwguardian is there more often with his white 85 vert ... have you met him? Saw your pics on AC/heater core repair ... need to do the heater core on mine.

shadowfox78541 good luck on your storage search ... most storage places I've found are expensive and won't let you work on the car there. There is a place (Watson & Taylor) in Clear Lake that rents 24x26 shops where you can work on the cars and it includes an airconditioned office ... I think it's $400/mo and there's a waiting list.
    Present: '84.5 Mustang GT T-top, '06 Mazdaspeed6
    Past: '79 5.0 Capri, '86 Buick GN, '90 Mustang GT, '92 SHO, '95 SHO
    Browse cover pages of my Fox Chassis related library

Hi Saturn V, Been meaning to start going out there again (Kemah). Been a couple times. I'd like to meet up with everyone and talk shop.

BTW I miss my 95 SHO (5-speed). Got totalled on BW-8 by a someone who dropped their phone and rear ended me because traffic had stopped. He never touched his brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by 86capriRSTop View Post
    Hi Saturn V, Been meaning to start going out there again (Kemah). Been a couple times. I'd like to meet up with everyone and talk shop.

BTW I miss my 95 SHO (5-speed). Got totalled on BW-8 by a someone who dropped their phone and rear ended me because traffic had stopped. He never touched his brakes.
    I haven't been to the Kemah show since the summer. Glad you survived that crash! My 95 SHO had MTX and was red with gray leather ... very clean car ... I kinda regret selling it now, but I'd been driving used cars for so long and had the hots for something brand new, so I bought the Mazdaspeed6. I lived in League City from 1999-2009 and had the 95 SHO from 2002-2006 (and the 92 SHO from 1999-2005), so we may have seen each other driving around. Hope to see you at the 19Nov meet bwguardian is setting up, if not sooner.

I remember seeing a red SHO around LC. Might have been you. Mine was green with the SHO whited out.

I want to make the 19th but it all depends on my meeting time that day. I actually have a Sat. meeting that I hope is late in the day but they haven't set the start time yet.

I'm also in Clear Lake. I used to have an '83 GL 5.0 hatchback that I fixed up and sold to a kid in Alvin several years ago. I did some engine upgrades before I sold it and I always wonder what happened to that crazy car. It was faded baby blue and I re-did the interior with royal blue. I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere down the line someone wrapped it around a tree.

Right now I have a 4-door 4-eye, an '83 LTD in the garage about ready to accept a roller 5.0. Hopefully I'll have it on the road in the next few months.

Im new to the forum from Pasadena area. I got a 85 hatchback with a 347.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeyfox View Post
    Mattster, I have a Shadow Blue 86 5.0 5spd coupe. I bought it from FEP member 02Z06 last December. I'll get some pics up as soon as I get it cleaned up. I drive it pretty regularly so it doesn't stay clean for very long.
    The reason he drives it pretty regularly is because he likes it better than his Firehawk... OOPS! Did I say that?
    Chris Lott
    '81 Cobra T-Top - Black
    '85 Dominator GT - Black, 24k miles
    '85 Predator GT302R #150R - Light Regatta Blue
    '85 Predator GT302 Convertible #119 - White w/blue stripes For Sale
    '86 Texas DPS Mustang (Unit # unknown) - undergoing resto

Chris, I have admired your recent SSP build as documented in other threads. Great job.

Thought it interesting that more than one of us at the recent Houston event used to have SHO's. Mine was a 1992 5-speed manual black with gray cloth. Bought it new and sold it in 1999. Probably the only car I have owned that I really wish I still had. The latest SHO is a very nice car, it definitely shows the advancements in automobiles over the past two decades, but it is not cut from the same cloth as our old (much more raw) SHO's.
    Bob in Lebanon, TN
    79 original owner six cylinder coupe
    MCA Gold Card judge for 3rd Generation cars

Quote Originally Posted by Gary03l View Post
    Im new to the forum from Pasadena area. I got a 85 hatchback with a 347.
    Welcome, Gary! Stay tuned to the following thread for local FEP meets.

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=122355

Know this was started a while back but, I'm in the Hobby area

whats up FourEyedFan im the guy who came out to the XP cruise who wanted to see your car. Im the guy who blew his coupe up. remember the lady who flashed my GoPro on the back of Bobby's Camaro when we were leaving. im in the pasadena area

here is my car

Racing is an addiction cured only by poverty.

Quote Originally Posted by v8sten View Post
    whats up FourEyedFan im the guy who came out to the XP cruise who wanted to see your car. Im the guy who blew his coupe up. remember the lady who flashed my GoPro on the back of Bobby's Camaro when we were leaving. im in the pasadena area

here is my car
    Lol, yes I will never forget those "things", that nastyness is burned into my brain. I will keep an eye out for ya

FEP Member

Hey guys I'm from east Texas but I will be heading to the Houston area tomorrow for work and should be there for a while, I won't have my car with me unfortunately but I would like to hook up with other members and make some new friends that share the same interest...someone shoot me a pm and let me know what's up in H town!
    85 GT...work in progress

newbie at FEP and am in spring, texas...I'm on the hunt for my 4 eye...aerobird

Quote Originally Posted by highline View Post
    newbie at FEP and am in spring, texas...I'm on the hunt for my 4 eye...aerobird
    Welcome! I'm up in Spring as well. Most of the Houston crowd here are on the south side of town so its nice to have someone else up north here.
    1984 Predator 4S-130

In Pearland, don't have a Mustang, but instead an 81 Fairmont Futura.

in spring...looking for a four eyed thunderbird...hope to see some meets come up...Hvae only a pony, but she's not four eyed.

Out in Katy and looking for a 4 eye. I'm 05blkmustang on WSM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast