I have a few spots open. Read on for more info.

We're limiting it to TWENTY people now that I do this every 6 months.

Email me to let me know if you want to come. I'll have this at a few other sites as well. Gmail - Chapel976

Dyno day will be at Enhanced Street Performance, Sterling MA May 7th

We are looking to get modern dyno data points from all cars.
Dyno runs are $75 (AWD) and $60 (2WD) for 3 runs with monitoring.

All cars are invited

Food and drink for entrants is included.
Email me to sign up

Previous Dyno Days
2010 @ ESP
2009 @ ESP
2008 @ ESP
2007 @ Swift

Enhanced Street Performance has come through again and is going to be our dyno of choice

Dyno Day Information

- Dyno Day rates are $60 per 2wd vehicle and $75 per AWD vehicle. This includes up to 3 horsepower pulls or 2 HP pulls and a 1/4 mile run (2WD vehicles only).
- Dyno Days require a minimum of 10 cars and typically a maximum of 20 cars. If more than 20 vehicles are signed up for the event, we recommend keeping a stand-by list.
- The organizer of the event That's me is responsible for putting together the schedule and working with ESP throughout the event.

We start at 820am SHARP! - HOWEVER, if you have time constraints (need to leave early or can't show up until later) I WILL FIND A WAY TO GET YOU ON THE DYNO! So don't shy away from the early start times... please.

Rules
HAVE FUN. Everyone is there trying to have fun, INCLUDING MYSELF! if you got looked over at the dyno day and you didn't come up and say something to me about it, I can't help you.
Never met me or forget what I look like:

Hi
http://www.facebook.com/chapel976

Upon arrival, you should come find me, tell me your name and what you're running and I'll give you your order for running.

PRICE $60 for 2WD. $75 for AWD.
My dyno days are always paid at the dyno facility to the operators with cash or card on the day of the event. No upfront payments, no dealing with a middle man. Can't make it? let me know a few days in advance so I can move someone from reserve to active.

Food - ESP provides food to PAYING PARTICPANTS. If you're there to watch, you may want to print a snack. Food is not guaranteed for spectators (sorry). That being said, if all the participants have eaten, the spectators may eat. Just please be courteous. The only reason we had to start doing it this way was because one guy came and ate like 6 burgers and 3 dogs and had like 10 sodas and there wasn't a lot left... so don't be a fatso.

Walk-ins - Come one, come all... but if you show up unannounced, you get to wait and POSSIBLY NOT RUN! So, just enjoy the day if that's the case.

Prepping your car - Fill your car up with gas before you come
Get your car warmed up and ready while the car ahead of you is currently running.

Read this articles to maximize your results:
http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/articles/dyno-dos/

This is not sponsored or brought to you or whatever by anyone besides me. So if you wanna run, I don't care if you're an individual, part of a group/clique/club/gang/herd, come on down. I also don't care what you bring, as long as it'll roll on the dyno. (No Zambonis)

I tend to always schedule these sometime in October or November when the conditions are ideal. But due to the huge amount of interest and the fact that I've had to waitlist and drop people in the past has given me reason to do it every 6 months or so in April/May and October/November. Plus it gives me time to actually plan this out and it gives YOU GUYS time to figure out if you're going to make it or not.

JUST HAVE FUN! Leave any drama at the door. If you have a problem, question, negative comment or any concern send me a private message or email BEFORE BLASTING ME ONLINE.
If you have any suggestions on how I can run this better, the same applies. I'm always looking to maximize the enjoyment of everyone at these events and get as many people on the dyno and off in our alloted time (which generally ends at 4PM)

Email me at chapel 976 at gmail (remove spaces, add .com... you know how it works) to sign up. Please don't rely 100% on this board to be the sign up location as I have it posted on a few other sites as well.

HOW TO REGISTER:
Email me - I think I've said that about 5 times now, but why not once more for good measure:
Your name
The YEAR, MAKE, MODEL AND LICENSE PLATE # of your car.
Whether you are a previous customer of ESP
If you are a previous customer, if you've dynoed the car you're dynoing before.
What type of drivetrain you have (FWD, AWD, RWD)
Please also let me know the mods you’ve done to your car so that I have an updated spreadsheet for the video I produce afterwards.
We’re looking for people to do video and photography as well (hosting of video and photography can be arranged by me if you don’t have a place to put it)