Close

Default i would like to see any cat do this!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    was in 3rd gear, right foot to the floor and Cones where flying!

1)who cares if you don't like my functional illiterate

2)if i write like a 2nd grader, isn't that still better than texting?

3)yes ,i'm a French-fry short of a happy meal.

4)Statistically speaking, six out of seven dwarfs aren't Happy

FEP Member

Gotta love a good dog

That was one happy dawg!

A cat would say where is my food & then go take a nap...lol...
    When I had mine they were always happy to see me when I got home..

dogs are number #1 cats r #2 i have both, every dog should own a cat by the way.

Dogs are wayyyyyyy better then cats. We have 2 cats and they're kinda boring BUT for cats they're nice. Now out Rott Lacy is AWESOME!
    Son of Jleews6, Johnny 5
    85 GT 1C Vert = Grey int. no power options but A/C.
    85 GT 2R Hatch = "Pepper"ALL original sunroof car grey int.,full scale restoration coming one day
    85 GT 2A Hatch = tan int. 2.5" full exhaust, frame connectors, AutoMeter Pro Comp gauges, 5-Lug w/17" Bullitts, converted to FI, 8.8 w/3.55s etc.
    85 GT 1C Hatch = Dads new toy ALL ORIGINAL
    85 GS/RS 4D Hatch = My first capri
    73 Mach 1 - 351 2bbl Auto Yellow w/Tan interior

Dogs>cats

I have a ferret, most entertaining pets I have ever owned. Dogs and cats are too noisy and make too much mess around the house. To each their own

Robert
    Last edited by Hemlock; 03-12-2011 at 01:07 AM.
    1984 RS 347 Capri, To many car parts to list, check out my car build page here for the story on my car and a full parts list/setup!:

My RS in Action

that second clip is amazing, smart dog.
    85 rs capri (gone)(tbi car)
    86 gt. (cat pee car is gone)
    85 capri rs
    84 coupri,cfi,aod sold
    61 thunderbird

non ford
    70 GMC
    76 MGB

We have two cats and two dogs. You can't say one is better than the other, they're just different. Dogs are suck-ups, cats are more aloof. Both make great pets.

With multiple pets there is always a pecking order. In our house the top of the order is Tigger the cat, maybe because he has seniority. Even the dog that outweighs him by over 100 lbs gives him respect. Everybody gets along well though.

The video of the dog dragging his wounded friend from danger was enough to get me a little choked up. It illustrates a dog's strong point, loyalty. They are willing to lay down their life for you.
    408/T5/3.73's

We're not fast racers, we're more what's known as half fast racers.

My cat is like a dog in many ways. When he hears me come in the house after work, he meets me at the door every time and wants held... he's even getting to know the sound of my car and is already there at the door waiting. If I go outside to do yard work or shovel snow, he sits in the window near where I'm working and watches me... if I walk around to another side of the house, he runs to another window so he doesn't lose sight of me. He knows alot of words too... if I ask, "Where's your toy?" he runs and finds it and brings it to me. If I say, "I'm going to bed" he races up the stairs past me and plops in bed before I get there. If we are playing and I say, "All finished" he knows we are done playing and jumps up in his cat stand and lays down. I have to say he's pretty cool for a cat.
    '86 Capri 5.0, black with charcoal interior, 5 spd, fully restored, mildly modded.

'86 Capri 5.0, white with black interior, C4, rotisserie restored, heavily modded.

I'm more of a dog person, but my Dad has an orange tabby that comes when you call him, plays fetch, and prefers to stand at the door and "asks" to go outside rather than use the litter box. Pretty cool, but majority of coolness is due to the rarity. Most cats lose coolness after kitten stage.
    '78 Fairmont with 4 doors and 8 cylinders.
    '92 LX convertible with 2 doors and 4 cylinders.

Dogs rule, cats drool, everybody knows that. List top 10 things about a cat, then do the same about a dog. You will see the police cat, rescue cat, seeing eye cat,,, do we really need to do this...Cats are an ornamental pet, thats it, its pretty much a fact. Now you can have an opinion and prefer a cat.. fact is dogs rule!

Quote Originally Posted by 83GTRAG View Post
    Dogs rule, cats drool
    I see a lot more dogs drooling than I do cats.
    1999 SE sedan - 5-speed, Amazon green with med. prairie tan interior. needs waxed.

1998 ZX2 - silver with gray interior. needs cleaned.

Yep cats hehehhhee groom.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by aidanfancystang View Post
    that second clip is amazing, smart dog.

+1111111111111111111

That second one goes to show just how smart dogs really are. How many cats do you see leading the blind and helping injured veterans recover? I love cats but dogs are way smarter in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by capri debris View Post
    My cat is like a dog in many ways. When he hears me come in the house after work, he meets me at the door every time and wants held... he's even getting to know the sound of my car and is already there at the door waiting. If I go outside to do yard work or shovel snow, he sits in the window near where I'm working and watches me... if I walk around to another side of the house, he runs to another window so he doesn't lose sight of me. He knows alot of words too... if I ask, "Where's your toy?" he runs and finds it and brings it to me. If I say, "I'm going to bed" he races up the stairs past me and plops in bed before I get there. If we are playing and I say, "All finished" he knows we are done playing and jumps up in his cat stand and lays down. I have to say he's pretty cool for a cat.
    sound like your cat ===========codependent

Dog's FTW!

The Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
    9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
    9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
    10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
    12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
    1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
    3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
    5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
    7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
    8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
    11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...

I wonder what my parrot says, he looks like he is in a jail cell and gets fed through a little metal door. No privacy either and has to shower in his water bowl, all for human amusement. WTF is wrong with humans, he should be flying free! (I have a slight tear)

Quote Originally Posted by mmb617 View Post
    We have two cats and two dogs. You can't say one is better than the other, they're just different. Dogs are suck-ups, cats are more aloof. Both make great pets.

With multiple pets there is always a pecking order. In our house the top of the order is Tigger the cat, maybe because he has seniority. Even the dog that outweighs him by over 100 lbs gives him respect. Everybody gets along well though.

The video of the dog dragging his wounded friend from danger was enough to get me a little choked up. It illustrates a dog's strong point, loyalty. They are willing to lay down their life for you.
    I have two of each as well and couldn't agree more.

86 LX Coupe 4E
    84 SVO Watkins Glen Pace Car 1E
    85 SVO Hertz 4E
    85.5 SVO 2R orig owner
    86 SVO 7B
    66 Fastback
    55 Willys Jeep Overland Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Ken P View Post
    cool!

Ok, the second clip was pretty awesome. As for the first clip, our cats run to the door excitedly to see us when we come home every day. And cats have a concept of time passage, unlike dogs.

In the end, I'd rather have another rottie over the two worthless dogs and several entertaining cats we have now.
    2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport
    1984 Mustang convertible

Quote Originally Posted by quikstang2 View Post
    Ok, the second clip was pretty awesome. As for the first clip, our cats run to the door excitedly to see us when we come home every day. And cats have a concept of time passage, unlike dogs.

In the end, I'd rather have another rottie over the two worthless dogs and several entertaining cats we have now.
    You may have missed this one posted earlier.. any of cats doing anything like this? Its pretty cool, but still it is your personal choice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9xq-TVyHI