Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Cool thank you guys for the info

Default Talked

Talked to the main man at Carlisle (may as well be MR CARLISLE, HE RUNS THE PLACE, and explained that the Mercury Carpri (FOX SYTLE), really want to be near the Mustangs. I asked that in order to make a nice showing, to please put them together. Looks like it may happen!!!

He said that it was in the works and that all those body styles will be together.

Looks good!!!

P.S. told that almost as many preregistered as attended last year!!! Banner year at Carlisle!!!

Don

Quote Originally Posted by mustangsvo View Post
    Talked to the main man at Carlisle (may as well be MR CARLISLE, HE RUNS THE PLACE, and explained that the Mercury Carpri (FOX SYTLE), really want to be near the Mustangs. I asked that in order to make a nice showing, to please put them together. Looks like it may happen!!!

He said that it was in the works and that all those body styles will be together.

Looks good!!!

P.S. told that almost as many preregistered as attended last year!!! Banner year at Carlisle!!!

Don
    That's great news anyone traveling I-78 I can meet up with you on Friday
    1983 Capri RS Turbo
    1986 Bronco 351ho
    VP Berks County Mustang Car Club
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2462250

Quote Originally Posted by mustangsvo View Post

Looks good!!!

Don
    Yes, Don. I actually spoke to him about two weeks ago and pleaded "our case". He completely understood and said he'd do his best to accommodate.

I assured him that if he was able to, I could almost guarantee Capri attendance would go up perhaps not now, but in future years. He asked where we should be placed and said close to the stock 79-86 class.

So, lets hope, sounds like it may happen! Thanks for reaching out too on our behalf as well!

Ed

Official FOX-A-QUE Threads
    : 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009

FEP Member

I will add the Fox cars to the area of must see this year !!

We are always stuff at the Vendor spots K45/46/47 - but there is always SOMEONE that wants me to bring something to them on the showfield. (Or bring parts home they bought- haha)

After years on only bringing Nascar takeoffs, NOS Ford and 1969-1971 Boss parts I am going to try and bring as must late model stuff I can. Basically taking the Baer racecar apart and bringing what I don't send with the roller to two guys in MI that are taking it on Tuesday.

Mark
    P.S. NOS SVO you can "request" me to sell/bring!

cant wait, its almost here!!
    original v8 AOD car For Sale
    1998 Mustang GT Vert

www.dslocum-photography.com

Quote Originally Posted by eeprete View Post

So, lets hope, sounds like it may happen!

Ed
    Your welcome Ed. You can thank the CCNA (Capri Club of North America) for making it happen. I made this request with Rick Marko, who runs the Ford National events, back in January. He assured me that he would place the Fox body cars far away from the Euro Capris.

I'm continue to be TOTALLY confused by the intense disdain towards Carlisle events and the Euro Capris I keep seeing here. I've approached you guys multiple years and tried to get someone to step up with some feedback. The first year you had a large group (8-10 cars) I got "You Euro Capri guys should ask for your own class so you are separated from us" The class was created for us, by requesting it with Carlisle events. The CCNA then gave you your own class by asking Carlisle events for our own class.

I even went as far as joining here and asked what you guys wanted, got feedback and relayed that to Carlisle events.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234