Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hi just joined this forum. Mine is 180277, 5.0, manual, sunroof.

Welcome to FEP. Can you post pics of your door tag and buck tag, either here or in the decoding forum? Thanks.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

I have added 180277 to the database and registry. Please take a look at the following options list and let me know if your car has them. I already know most options your car has by the codes on the door tag and buck tag. The following list are items that are not indicated on either. If you happen to take up the front or rear carpet, or remove the spare tire or interior quarter panels, you may also find a build sheet. Could you remove the buck tag and tell me what the four digit number is by the screw hole? Also, how many miles are on the odometer? Thanks.

• front license plate bracket
    • interval windshield wipers (twist knob for timed delay + normal off/low/high)
    • light convenience group (engine compartment, glove box light, and front ashtray light, hatchback area light and switch, headlamp-on warning buzzer, remote release fuel filler door)
    • premium sound system ("AMP PULL" switch to left of radio and amplifier under center of dash pad)
    • tilt steering wheel
    • tinted glass (dark upper windshield, slight green or brown tint to side and rear glass)
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

The mileage is 88,924. The number by the screwhole on the buck tag has 3 digits, 028. The car has the premium sound system, interval wipers, a front plate bracket and tilt steering wheel. It doesn't have tinted windows or the light convenience package, but does have remote fuel door and trunk releases in the glovebox.

There four digits by the screw hole. The fourth digit is beneath the screw head. I updated the info in the database and registry. Thanks.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

181444 added

found on ebay in Canada
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

181126 added

found in ebay
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Added: 181257 - 5.0L/T-5 hatchback

Added 180534 (5.0L/T5 convertible) and 181454 (5.0L/AOD convertible)
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Highest vin for a 20th is 1FABP27MXEF204789. Taken from a 20th aniv. registry from 1989...............

DSO is a Ford dealer designation code, the first 2 numbers or numbers/letters of the ordering Ford dealer. AX is axle code as there were 2 different ratio's offered. 2:73's or 3:08's I believe? TR is the transmission code.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123