Close

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Another Foureye we spotted when out at Hallett Raceway on Friday. There were several that competed on the track as well. Pictures to follow!

Capri I have seen at Hallett all four years I have attended

Fast 85 convertible with 351W & upgraded brakes with rear disc from 94 GT
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

1984 GT-350 with stock brakes and suspension(springs cut) Has subframe connectors.

Both the Capri and the 85 convertible out on the Road course.
    Steve
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Special Bonus for who can identify the guy on the driver side looking in the engine compartment of the 85 Convertible!

Car show on Sunday! 4 four eyes in our class! Including 2 black T-tops(My 85 and an original owner 86) Told the guy about FEP!

There were several Capri's at the show including silverfiveO's black 86 Capri

Your Looking at the Champion on the left(jayhawk261's) and Runner up(me) in our class!

Here is a link to a slideshow of pictures from the entire weekend. If you live close enough you should go to this show!
    http://s220.photobucket.com/user/blu...%20Meet%202014

If you live within driving distance of Tulsa you should come to this event!
    Steve
    Previously owned:

I think there was another Fox that made it around the track! :-)

Name:  DSC_0249.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  87.1 KBName:  DSC_0248.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  103.4 KB
    2011 Mustang GT Track Day car
    1985 Mustang Dominator GT

Previous cars:
    1979 Mustang 5.0 upgraded to a 351W (1987 - 1991)
    1985 Black Mustang GT Dominator T-Top (bought from Bluesfannoz In 1992 sold in 1993 RIP)
    1990 Mustang GT Titanium hardtop w/black leather (1993 - 1994)
    2004 Mustang GT w/a few bolt ons 255 RWHP (2004 - 2006)
    1985 Mustang GT Medium Canyon Red Factory Sunroof 32,000 miles - Sold to the right person (2013 - 2016)

We had a day last week that got into the 70's so I did some wrenching on the car. Climbed under the car to pull the driveshaft to replace the u-joints and discovered a puddle of gear oil under the rearend. The front seal is history. So took the plunge and purchased an 8.8" from an 87 Turbocouple that comes with disc brakes! It also came with these
    Northern Race car brackets that work with our stock axles to keep our stock width.

They can be purchased here for those interested. http://www.northracecars.com/Brakes.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Steve
    Previously owned:

Just thought I would update everyone and let them know I have sold this car. My back issues caused me to no longer be able to enjoy it or work on it. So I sold it to a long time friend, who oddly enough I sold my original twin to this car too! He is user jayhawk261 here on the forum. I plan to still remain on the forums and run my Dominator Mustang registry and the Facebook Pages for the Dominator, Predator, and Twisters. Links those are in my signature.
    Steve
    Previously owned:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678