Close

Default Hey New Englanders

Hey all. There is a small chance that I will be in the Boston area in the beginning of June. I have already been in contact with Pete and he said that Foxboro has car shows every other Thursday. Right now if I do come I would fly in on a Thursday and leave the following Monday so going to that show would be a go if I plan it right.

My reason for the trip is for my 10 Year anniversary so my question to you all is this: What would be worth my time seeing and doing in the beginning of June for this occasion. I've been looking online and have some ideas but wanted your input as well since you guys live here and know the area better.

Any ideas and suggestions are welcomed and hopefully if things work out I can meet alot of you and see your cars. This trip is not a 100% guarantee but things are leaning towards it now. I am the kind of person that doesnt say 100% til it happens too lol.

Thanks to all of you.

Tom

Be cool to see you up here man, Friday nights in Halifax is a great show as well.
    79 Capri RS
    341 rwhp,348 rwtq 11.20@127

1939 Pontiac Deluxe 6. 73,xxx original miles. Barn find. Currently the secomd owner.

2013 Focus ST
    2012 Taurus SEL
    1997 F350

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

Hey Tom, go to a Red Sox game at Fenway! I'm not sure if they'll be home or away that weekend, but you can go to Aceticket.com for more info